Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

welcome welcome! Its good to see new faces pop up on the site especially Touhou fans!

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "stewartsage"Ooo-arr, she isn't kidding matey.  The Kari be a fearsome beast.

aw, that's sweet. thankyou. <3
click to make it bigger

UltZero

Greetings everyone. I figured I should give another introduction considering I more or less vanished for well over a year. The name is UltZero, most just call me UZ. I'm a huge mecha fan, Gundam included and I love mech sim games or just games where you play mechs in general (can't wait for the new MechWarrior to finally come out). I'm also another Touhou fan, we seem to be spreading to every single corner of the net these days, kind of nice to see; I can go anywhere and meet people who can weep over spellcards.

And of course I like the OS-tans which is why I joined this board originally. I've noticed there's not nearly as much OS-tan stuff being created these days what with the advent of the electronic diva Hatsune Miku, and the fact that Touhou has usurped popularity all over. Maybe it just seems that way, when compared to the ridiculous influx of Touhou images popping up daily.

Anyways, I hope to once again get along with the members of this board, and perhaps shoot lasers at one another if anyone has and/or likes mech games.

Yep, that's it. Nice to meet you again.

NejinOniwa

IT'S ON, MAH BOI.

Personally I'd say we were in a bigger slump during late 08 and 09 - currently we're producing a lot of work, categorizing just about every single OS and/or computer ever made into a specially made outfit and personality for their use (the Annex/Wiki projects) and also scribbling the living hell out of the freshly spawned unified OS-tan world with various literary proceeds (Mertvaya Ruka, SAGE, Land of the Giants, et cetera) while also keeping some progress at our old arenas. We never were a mirror of the Futaba that spawned the original OS-tans, so whatever material that'll be coming from us won't be quite the same - nor will it be as graphic-heavy, since after all, our combined artistic talents aren't a lot in comparison - but if that's so, then so be it. I'd rather we were makers of our own bread than just buttering the same old slabs of old, hardened scone that's been lying around since their initial creation.
Welcome back, old chum!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on January 01, 2011, 05:30:44 PM
welcome welcome! Its good to see new faces pop up on the site especially Touhou fans!
Well said!

Chocofreak13

Here Here! ^^ Always good to welcome back an old friend, even if we've never met. ^^
click to make it bigger

svx

Whoa, uh...

Hey. I'm svx and... I guess I'm an OS-Tan. I mean, a visitor of the OS-Tan forums. And, uh...

Yeah... Ehh...  This feels pretty familiar to me for some reason...

Hey, new people?  'sup.  'sup for realz.  PEAZE.

Chocofreak13

*beams with frying pan* it's useless to introduce yourself when we all know you already. stop posting while you're drunk. >___<
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

Um, Hi! ^^ I just got my own computer, and I discovered this site today and I died from happiness.
I obsess over the OS-Tans. c: I'm young. I have Windows XP Professional (Just because of the os-tan for xp pro xD I could've gotten a laptop with Home Edition for cheaper and be able to access internet but NO. I WANT XP PRO. I'm using my 7 right now btw)

You can call me Canary~
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Bella

Welcome aboard Canary. /Salutes

XP Pro FTW. It's the version I have installed on all my XP-using comps~

CanaryTan

Quote from: Bella on January 29, 2011, 07:28:49 PM
Welcome aboard Canary. /Salutes

XP Pro FTW. It's the version I have installed on all my XP-using comps~

*highfives*
This is my first computer. Well for me of course. I'm only 12 and I use my parents computers. So this is sorta my first computer. I just got it today.
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Red-Machine

Hallo CanaryTan!  Welcome to the forum.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

Willkommen! I'm Dr.Kraus , but you can call me Kraus! You'll find me alot in the Random Picture thread and the general threads, I tend to pop into the -tan threads every once and a while though. I'm also on most of the time so you'll probably notice quick response's from me. Have fun here on the forums!

NejinOniwa

Hello.
I'm your local Nightmare Fuel Reactor.
Try not to have your mind broken too fast. _>_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you're so cute!!!! *hugs new member*

don't act like a total noob and you'll be fine!

and remember to post! ^^
click to make it bigger