/OSC/ Slashfic W/r/iting contest

Started by NejinOniwa, January 27, 2011, 08:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Due to all-nighter with crappy outlook, I decided to get some random /r/equests from Borya on something - while doing this I realized more volatile thoughts started springing up, and one thing led to another.

SO HERE WE GO~

The rules can be bent as the author/requester wishes, but it's easier for writers if you follow the given format, and it's also easier to evaluate the "success" of the given themes if you follow it.
RULES FOR REQUESTING (they're more like guidelines, tho):
You must include a pairing of 2 or more -tans, in the format (Seme X Uke). If the pairing is seme-neutral, simply write (neutral) after the pairing. No pairing is safe, everything is allowed. EVERYTHING.
You must include at least one theme for the fic. It can be absolutely anything, from vague things like "Peanut" to something more substantial like "After a wedding" or something like that. Your choice.
You must include a Hardness Rating of 1 to 10. This determines the amount of action, and the intensity of said action, in the fic.
You MUST poast toast once finished, or if you decide to drop the project, everything you've written so far.

If you take on a request or are writing a fic of your own, post in this thread (own fics, please include a setup like that of a request for niceness) to report, so we don't get unnecessary overloads. I mean, you might want to anyway, but still.
Once fics are finished, this post will be updated with links.

EXTRAVAGANZA, MY FRIENDS~
//N
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Demon working on the following: Unix X Linux (neutral), theme Airplane, 7/10.

Demon requestan: Git X RedHat, theme Subordination, 6/10.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

HMM

Well, I won't stop you from requesting or writing anything, but it'd be easier using -tans only, since it makes easier relating for authors and readers, which equates to higher probability of being picked up if it's a request. Post toast anyway though, NOTHING IS SACRED, NOTHING IS FORBIDDEN, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, AND WE SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH OUR DRILLS!

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 27, 2011, 08:22:55 PMWE SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH OUR DRILLS!

...that's what he said. ._______.

I requested Unix x Linux, so I guess I don't have any others...

I'm working on SAGE x Multics, theme security testing, yes, it's probably going to be as weird as it sounds. = =;;;;

As for other past slashfics, here's sum Apple /// x SAGE:

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d30nhfz

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d31wwic

Chocofreak13

god, now i have ideas for two. :\

....make that 3.
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Good luck with those who have any ideas and are up for the challenge. I have no idea where to start when it comes to writing any kind of romance, let alone slashfic. x__x

stewartsage

I think someone wanted me to move a copy of this here.  So I did.  Enjoy.

As I was contemplating standing up, Minerva interrupted the welcome tranquility and any move I was about to make to rejoin Jeanie.  'I've been waiting a long time too SAGE...'  I didn't understand what she meant but I could tell she was coming closer to me.  As I was about to vocalize my confusion she pushed me hard against the cold glass of a window 'Is your mind really that far gone?  A pity.  I shall have to try and improve your recall, dear SAGE'  Minerva had me thoroughly trapped, the pricks of frigid air seeping around the old wooden frame stole in through my dress' material along with the fear.  I was stunned, confused, what in the hell was she talking about? 'Speechless.  Good.  That much hasn't changed.' Minerva was close enough for me to make out her face in detail, much to the detriment of my composure.  I think I once saw an owl eye a mouse like that.  By the time she loosened her grip there was nothing I could do, anyways she had it wrapped around my neck quick enough.  Curse her long arms, able to dangle like that.  When her mouth actually connected with mine, my god I thought she was trying to gnaw my lips off!  Certainly did effectively dispel any fear I'd had remaining.  Sorta.  Now I was just confused and worried I was about to suffocate under an agent of the great enemy.  Finally Minerva let up, smirking in that damned way of hers 'I trust you remember now SAGE?'  Embarrassment was beginning to subsume all other emotions; I simply let my head droop almost to her shoulder 'I heve no idear whaht the, uh, fuck just hahppened.'  For the first time she seemed genuinely surprised, for a moment, before recovering her poise.  Using that blasted dangling arm to great effect she clicked her tongue 'We'll just have to try harder then.  I hate to take you away from GENIAC-chan, but you can surely spare me an hour or two after she's gone to bed.... say, ten o'clock at my room?'  What other option did I have, in my position? 'Y-yes, of c-cawse!'  'Good.  I'll help you to dinner, we couldn't have you wandering about now could we SAGE-chan?' Minerva took me by the arm, letting me free from the glass entirely as she guided me gently towards the door.  I'd lost my glasses!

Bella

STUPID SEXY MULTICS. :3

I share your pain, Aurora-hime. .//////.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

When Windows 95 looked at System 7... she saw something. Something miraculous. Something special. The way her CPU took a straight line to the I/O diode was very arousi-
/shot maimed and beaten with a bat

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Sorry about the aftermath though. ^^;

Bella

Oh hell, Sys. 7 x 95-tan just became my new OTP.

MUST.
DO.
ARTS.

>:3

NejinOniwa

I'm sensing quite a bit of MokouXKaguya in that one... -w-