Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Imma just sit here and purr for a while. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

It Continues.
http://nejinoniwa.deviantart.com/art/Crouching-Hand-Hidden-Leopard-190437499

Mertvaya Ruka @-STORY, now with a large serving of Cupertino and Sinister Evil included for free. >:}

Bella

that
was
WICKEDDDDDDDD.

And made me <3 Snow Leopard and Leopard-tan EVEN MORE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSSSSSIBLE. >^O^<

Kudos for the excellently executed Unix-sama cameo too~

Bella

OH GUIZE NEW LEOPARD-TAN ADVENTURE UP!!!!

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Land-of-the-Giants-pt-2-192333531

"Our little timetraveling nekomimi disguises herself using MAGIC SCIENCE, decides it would be fun to observe mainframes in their native habitat (1970s Armonk NY), gets mistaken for some IBM program-tan called HASP, and ends up locked in a room with a mad violin-wielding-avant-garde-music-spewing OS/360."

Soundtrack by:
-The IBM Orchestra
-
Radiohead
-
Paul Lansky

Aurora Borealis

Just got done reading it, and it's great! Your envisioning of the ancient OS cultures, the stuffy IBM empire, and the mysterious DEC tribe, and in particular the mainframes being royalty and having a bunch of servants is just like what I had in mind too!

Oh noooooo! Poor Leopard-tan! I was about to say that at least she didn't meet TOS/360-san, OS/360's chainsaw-wielding violent sister, but Leopard-tan having to listen to a lousy musician (and like it! or else...) I'd say is just as bad! XD

NejinOniwa

HAR HAR HAR cupertino catgirl in peril strikes again. GJ!

Chocofreak13

"and as she kissed him passionately she then cried out 'THIS IS SPARTA!!!' as he groped around in the dark and found her noodly appendage protruding from some sort of phallic structure. 'Wendy, what in god's name is this!?' Craig shouted and continued on down her frisky slope. 'Bill, I thought you knew!!' 'Bill? Who the hell is Bill??' 'Oh, um, I thought you knew about that too...' 'Wendy, why?' Craig asked. 'My name isn't Wendy!!! I killed Wendy!!' the now nameless woman shouted. 'But pudding pop...' Craig pleaded with her. She turned to him. 'Kiss me. One last time.' 'Why last-' but he was cut off by her long, serpentine tongue slithering down his throat. 'Wend-' as her tongue made its way to his ear. 'Oh baby...yeah..' he said, but soon ceased his humany-noise making as out through the ear came the victorious tongue with the delicious meat-brain. 'Mmmmmm...nothing like human to fill this hunger.'

Human: Delicious Meat, an Alien's treat!!"
click to make it bigger

Bella

I may have gotten Part 3 finished. But it's my first time writing any sort of action-y scene, so I'm a bit shy about posting. ><

@Aurora: Glad it matches up with your mental image of the time. :^D

I think TOS/360 is dead at this point... luckily for Leopard-tan. >>

@Nej: Thanks for the review over at dA~

@Choco: lolwut? D:

NejinOniwa

Action? Me WANTS.

Besides, I just finished final preparations AND some character design for the first serious action shot of Mertvaya Ruka as well, so, yeah...double time. _W_

Bella

BUT ACTION SCENES ARE SO HARD TO WRITE. ;_______;'''

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Land-of-the-Giants-pt-3-192727651

PART 3! READ IT!

Thus ends the IBM-tans arc.... OR DOES IT?

You'll never guess where that train is headed... OR DO YOU?

Krizonar

Dr. Kraus

I drew Ruka! (It only took me 3 weeks to figure out a design -.-;) and she's pissed (is it ok for me to say that? I don't want to get in trouble for language or something like that -.-;;;)

I'll draw a smaller and full body now and try to scan this (don't know if my scanner is big enough for this picture).

ah damn it, I lost inspiration...I'll do it later or something...yea

Bella

SCARY COMMIE LADY!!!!!!! *runs away crying*

Nah, really, I love it. Especially that expression.... <3 ^^

But there's kinda, a design, already.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on January 09, 2011, 12:34:39 AM
SCARY COMMIE LADY!!!!!!! *runs away crying*

Nah, really, I love it. Especially that expression.... <3 ^^

But there's kinda, a design, already.

ah! so there are designs! I wasn't able to find any so I just made one myself but I'll stick to these ones from now on!

NejinOniwa

This girl is popular. -w-
Noteworthy though, is that this is the wrong thread - easiest would be posting it in either the Soviet Computers thread (since that's what Ruka is), or the Free Cookies thread (since it's a picture).
Spatziba!