Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

My favourite purple shirt, knitted black sweater, black leggings, black socks, brown checkered, knee-length skirt

edit: and the usual accessories. xP

stewartsage

Fine new tan jeans/pants, shoes, low socks, WVANG shirt, Frostburg State sweatshirt

Chocofreak13

pj pants
grey sweater
ruby gloom tshirt (2 of 2)
bra (idk why)
undies
grey knee socks
slippers
jewelry, etc
click to make it bigger

Bella

You seem to have my same tastes in fashion, Pitkin-sama. ^^

Right now it's a grey knitted sweater, over a mixed colour top, over a red tanktop, jeans, socks, and my owl hat. And yes. I am wearing a bra + undies now. XD

Today I tried out my new black trenchcoat-thingy ... on a walk through the woods. .____.

NejinOniwa

QuoteAnd yes. I am wearing a bra + undies now.
Congratulations, Bella! You've successfully completed your course in Basic Decency! Here, have a cookie...

OOPS I HAPPENED TO DIP THAT IN THIS HYPEREFFECTIVE APHROSIDIAC THING LOLOLOL â—"ヮâ—"[/color]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

yay, bella has gotten over her cave-tendencies. ^^ hooray for preserving your modesty. ^^

right now:
the usual accessories+ new bracelets (wooden beaded one i got at quincy market the other day with melissa, that silver one that keeps on breaking and looks like it should have a serial no. engraved on it, and a hairtye with crayons on it. :3)
red tanktop (the one my boobs keep falling out of >__<; )
polyester-velvet pj pants (too big, but cozy <3)
recycle socks

my 98 hairclip is on the bed somewhere.....:\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Good work Bells, you've surrendered to the group's desire for everyone to inform us whether or not they're wearing undergarments.  Socks, shoes, tan pants, Chincoteague bridge shirt.

NejinOniwa

...and for the record, I'm just about to strip.

and change into my sleeping yukata, but that doesn't sound as funny _-_

stewartsage

Wait, you people sleep in clothes?

NejinOniwa

Very yes. The main reason for me however is comfortability and a need for heat/cold shielding, as my room gets quite hot in the summer due to systems running, ambient temperature and little or closed air current; and as soon as the colder days come, I leave my window open to vent the air which results in a mean room temperature some 15 degrees. Sleeping ex pj's is a pretty uncommon thing here, afaik.

svx

Whoa, um...  erm...

I'm wearing like, you know?  German military pants, 2000-ish style modern camouflage pattern.  Dark gray and navy speckled socks. And, erm... A gray t-shirt...  And my glasses.  And although I am not wearing it, I do count booze as an accessory that I am often... often... drinking... um...

Yeah...  And I sometimes nerd out with those lame shirts with buttons. I keep them open so that people know I'm not a suit.  And sometimes I wear bluejeans. And that's how I roll. You know how we do out here, dawg. Man...

I wish I knew. I dunno. I dunno how we do out here. But I hear people say that a lot on TV, and... ehh...

I try to wear what people on TV wear.

Oh. And I produce an aura when I bankai. I think. I can't see it myself, and anyone that ever has seen has been destroyed by my... my power... and, erm...

How'd I get here again?

NejinOniwa

Evaluation in process...: : : Complete. Analysis broadcast.

You clearly lack the proportionality of Epic gear required to contain the levels of power needed to reach VODKA compatibility maximum. My advise is to drop the t-shirts and add to EVERY setup used a (high, unfolded) double-collar shirt combination; while possibly initially awkward due to the sheer amount of increased detail, if you adapt properly to this as an everyday standard it can be used for great success for just about every purpose. During winter when weather permits it, triple-wielding or quad-wielding is also possible with the right equipment; you must make sure the units used are matching in general style property, however, or you will just look like a hippie. Generally, simple one-color or large-pattern without complicated detail are to be preferred for usage in DCSC setups - dark, long-stripe shirts are also recommended.

Both long-sleeve and short-sleeve shirts can be used, as long as you don't do it in the wrong order (that just makes you look silly).

PizzaDrill

Wearing the following:
Grey polo (has "A87" embroidered on it)
Carpenter's jeans
Grey Hanes Boxer-briefs (the perfect combination of keeping my junk in place and stretchiness in case of boner)
brown slip-on leather shoes
Black ankle socks

Bella

Quote from: "Stew"Wait, you people sleep in clothes?

Not always. >ω<

Right now: red cardigan, yellow printed camisole, ankle-length patchwork skirt, striped socks, red garnet studs, and an I Ching necklace.

NejinOniwa

QuoteNot always. >ω<
OH WE HAVE YOU WHERE WE WANT YOU NOW, BELLS ´∀`