Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

;015 Bella-san, you're so naughty. :3
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Well if we're describing what we were wearing during the day I equipped my low (but only currently available) hiking boots, Mountain Dew t-shirt covered by my dark blue Frostburg State sweatshirt, heavy green pants, and one set of M1958 web gear.

Currently: Jeans and Historical Preenactment t-shirt.

You do these things just to encourage him don't you?

Chocofreak13

she totally does, the tease. asexual my ass. xD

today's outfit:
3/4 length sleeve striped green shirt (my grandma was nice enough to buy me some longsleeve shirts at tjmaxx the other day ^^), black pants (which are getting a hole in the upper thigh to crotch region, need to sew 0__0;; ), grey sweater, leather coat, recycle socks, boots.

currently wearing:
black tanktop, pajama pants, recycle socks.

*jewlery and undies are included in both these outfits. bra is included in the first one.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

We're onto her now, fo sho.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

PizzaDrill

Currently wearing jeans, black t-shirt, brown shoes and a grey on white plaid-ish patterned hoodie.

Pitkin

Currently a dark brown knit sweater (unbuttoned), greyish blue thigh-long top, high-cut jeans, home slippers and the usual accessories minus earrings and hairbands. One could almost guess I'm not going to a nightclub soon (if I ever did, that is). xP

stewartsage

Jeans, Cass Railroad shirt, flip flops, at the moment not my overcoat which has been on the rest of the day.

Chocofreak13

what i posted last time, only with sweater.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Not a tease or an encouragement, merely saying that I'm prolly flat enough to comfortably go sans bra. ><; Although when it's really warm out....

AAAAAANNNNYWAY, I'm currently wearing an owl hat. Yes. A knitted hat.... with an owl face and ears sewn on. One of the better things I got on my vacation, although anything can top the walking pneumonia or whatever the hell I have.

And that same boring brown sweater, a pink shirt, and golden velvet track suit pants. And boots. Yeah.

zjhentohlauedy

lessie.

pants and polo shirt with leather shoes when i'm out.

joggingpants/pajamas and t shirt with slippers when i'm at home.

that's pretty much it...
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

Boxers and a shirt, continuing to take full advantage of the single room.

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Bella"Not a tease or an encouragement, merely saying...
You KNOW that's not gonna work in here, lady. _W_

Also, out walking the dog in my sleeping yukata, Gi pants and my coat.
Some fuckedup sight that must've made. -w-;

Pitkin

Medium-cut jeans, greyish blue, long sleeveless top and some crumbs from chocolate bread. I'm in a hotel room and just had breakfast. x) Won't be going outside without a long-sleeved sweater though, it's not that warm. ^^

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"Not a tease or an encouragement, merely saying that I'm prolly flat enough to comfortably go sans bra. ><; Although when it's really warm out....

Now you see, that's just going to get me worked up even more.  And you looked like you had a nice chest from your photos.  Sans bra with those would be a little obvious.  Hot, but obvious. :P
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

This thread is transforming into something vivid -o-

Also, bathrobe. <3