Main Menu

What are You Wearing?

Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Wow, Pitkin, I always thought you were a guy. ^^; Embrace your tallness, it's fun standing out! ^^

From the glimpses I've seen of your wardrobe, Kari, you have cool tastes~

So, right now I'm in PJs; there's my tanktop, which, inexplicably has two horses standing on a beach on it whilst the sun rises in the background (Two Horse Sunrise!) and a pair of boxer shorts from the seafood festival I visited this summer (it has a lobster on it, and the name of the city in Rhode Island where its from. Yeah.) .____.

NejinOniwa

So, in 45 minutes I'm off for an evening at the pub. As the sole straight edge in the company, among a few ones that are SERIOUSLY crooked. Clan outing, mostly, but still.

SO: WHAT WILL I WEAR?

If nobody posts within the time limit I'll just go with a random suit.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I've been wearing my new gray pants today.  There just as comfortable as I had been led to expect, so the other pairs should work out just as well.

Cockleshell

i wear mismatched long 70's pants and really horribly colored shirts.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Silentbob

A t-shirt and denim jeans.  It's my signature outfit, kind of.  ;P

Lt. Surge

I thought Silent Bob was silent  o_o
Skype Me: LtSurge695

Silentbob

The Bob speaks.  Occasionally.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

PizzaDrill

I am currently wearing an undershirt.

Chocofreak13

pajamas:
tanktop
sweater
pj pants
undies (obviously)
socks
slippers.

currently lacking any accessories besides glasses; took a shower earlier and have yet to put jewelry back on.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Since I have a single room, clothes are really optional when I'm there.  However, I try to wear at least a shirt and boxers to prevent splinters from getting into places.  Right now it's my Mountain Dew shirt.

NejinOniwa

Currently wearing one pair of dark green McKinley cutpants and a yellow t-shirt from Lisboa that says "BORN TO REIGN". Fitting, don't you think? -w-

stewartsage

For everyone's education: I put on pants :\

Bella

Spent the entire day outdoors, wearing a long sleeve shirt, sweater, art-scarf, and alternating between my peacoat and fuzzy fleece jacket. And jeans. And gloves. The car ride home I wore the exact same thing, since, even though our car has a heater, we prefer to drive with the windows half opened.

Clothes are the requirement, underwear is optional. x3

NejinOniwa

DON'T LET THE BRIT READ THIS ONE â—"ヮâ—"