guys, good free antivirus?

Started by Chocofreak13, August 28, 2010, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

Quote from: "Pitkin"That's what I forgot to mention, indeed: I use AdBlock and NoScript. They help quite a lot too. ^^

I use the hosts file: http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

I just realized "Speedy" is the name you use for your computer.
Skype Me: LtSurge695

Chocofreak13

yep, that's her. she's one of five (almost six). the others are gothy, shitty, tanky, and biggy. :3

i'm annoyed. my mic doesn't work and i can't figure out why. i think it's the drivers but if it is i'm screwed on this since they don't offer drivers for win. 7 on my pc. >:[
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

guys, thankyou for your help, i ended up going with rising. it gave me the most bang for my buck (i didn't want to have to supplement my protection with multiple programs), but i had a tough time deciding between that and comodo. so for future reference, i now recommend rising or comodo. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

If it's drivers, just check the Device Manager for the name of the card or whatnot, and try dling it off the manufacturer's page; and as a general rule, Vista drivers work with 7 as well. Usually.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

Avira Antivir Personal n___n...

Chocofreak13

;______; it's good to reccomend these to other people, but speedy died again. so NOTHING REALLY MATTERS, TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE♪ [/queen]
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS