CALLING ALL EAST-COASTERS (and Nejin and Red)

Started by Chocofreak13, July 26, 2010, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

On the first page...  Bella used the word wriggle. That's hawt.

And chocofreak's friend who can be a shorter XP-tan? Mmm.

I want to come so bad. But I'd get a DUI...

NejinOniwa

I will pity the poor soul who comes as Nanao-kun (aka Trap 7). Really, I do. ;W;

And vodka-kun, if you come, you'll get an excuse to down yourself completely; and you won't even have to type to share the crazy. OH BEHAVE~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

like i said, i'm willing to suck it up and go as nanami if all else fails.

oh, and bella, just ask as a christmas present for a pass. ^^ (pre-reging is much MUCH easier and cheaper than paying at the door.)
also, i don't have a credit card either, but online shopping is a breeze, thanks to.......
PREPAID VISA CARDS. at a simon mall near you! :3

i have yet to work out all the monetary details, but i will post them when i have them.

it's A YEAR away people. don't freak.

and surge, i'd have to see a pic of you to determine that. (post it in the member pic thread in general chat)
click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"
and surge, i'd have to see a pic of you to determine that. (post it in the member pic thread in general chat)

Ah' deed
Skype Me: LtSurge695

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

All he needs is the kimono, the hairclips, lose the glasses AND make sure to let the hair grow so you can properly ponytail it when the time is nigh.

Bella

^ Ah! I was gonna suggest 95-kun too!

If (IF IF IFFY IF!) I make it to otacon I wanna cosplay generic Mac-tan or Sonata-sensei.

Blonde wig, check.
Simple, light outfit, check.
My Apple Evangelist sentiments, double check.

Although knowing me, I'll probably take artistic license when it comes to making the outfit. (No qualms 'bout wearing a white leotard and gloves and thigh-high socks, but it might not be so comfortable.) D:

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
All he needs is the kimono, the hairclips, lose the glasses AND make sure to let the hair grow so you can properly ponytail it when the time is nigh.

Holy carp

Quote from: "Bella"
Although knowing me, I'll probably take artistic license when it comes to making the outfit. (No qualms 'bout wearing a white leotard and gloves and thigh-high socks, but it might not be so comfortable.) D:

Leotard!!!11
Skype Me: LtSurge695

NejinOniwa

Bella-kun...you just made this thread 10x more dangerous. ;W;

Oh, and don't we have some shameless bastard who'd be keen on going as 2k-kun? Because THAT, THAT would be absolutely hilarious.

And I know we're covering things already covered, but seriously, someone REALLY ought to go as one of the Vistans (Vistake, or better yet, Visbou-combi!) for awesome combo breaker.

Red-Machine

I think me and Choco decided on 98-kun for me.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

So, you'll be one of those KAMEN RIDER-type things, huh?

That'll be a pain to make...

PizzaDrill

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Bella-kun...you just made this thread 10x more dangerous. ;W;

Oh, and don't we have some shameless bastard who'd be keen on going as 2k-kun? Because THAT, THAT would be absolutely hilarious.

And I know we're covering things already covered, but seriously, someone REALLY ought to go as one of the Vistans (Vistake, or better yet, Visbou-combi!) for awesome combo breaker.
Hello, shameless bastard reporting in.

NejinOniwa

JUST AS PLANNED.

Just dye your hair blue and you're IN.

Chocofreak13

THEN WTH AM I GOING AS!?!?!?

oh, and we're staying at a sheraton now cause my friend couldn't use his points at the mariott as planned.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey, now. Since when does the inclusion of a -kun exclude its -tan coming along? Dual-wielding, you know. -w-