Should the Site be Upgraded?

Yes
9 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 11, 2010, 04:08:21 PM

Chocofreak13

The all-holy Fedora-dono has requested that we as a community decide what features to upgrade and what to change on this site.

http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=810&start=260

look to the last two pages here for details, and please provide feedback.

Thankyou, and have a lovely day! :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I'd support an upgrade, but um...  How does our stupid, non-standard poll system work?  Last time I tried to use this one, it did not give the result I intended.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

basically, you click in the catagory you want, and click "submit". that's how i got it to work, anyway
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Lt. Surge

I've only been here a few days... but I have a couple notions. Do I post here, or there?
Skype Me: LtSurge695

NejinOniwa

There is in the wrong thread anyway, so post it here. If it's important, make a thread of your own.

As for the poll system, it's just getting weirder...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Lt. Surge

'Kay

Well... the Poll System could obviously use a little touch-up, imho. When I tried to vote here, I was almost afraid I'd done it wrong... could be my n00bishness, but still

I kinda like this one  ;012

-
And I know simplicity is a good value, but I was wondering if the layout colour of this Forum could be changed, either by user-specific or for everyone if they like it enough. The whole phpBB scheme seems a bit... generic.

-
None of these things have to happen. I know I'm new here, and I will enjoy being here regardless of whether there's any merit to my feedback :)
Skype Me: LtSurge695

NejinOniwa

A new theme is something I've been thinking of for quite some time. It's possible that it might go down the wrong way, true, but it'd be a nice touch-up addition if we're upgrading anyway.

That said, if we're going to make an /OSC/-theme, we need to know what platform we'll be upgrading the forums to.

Chocofreak13

i've heard that at one time users had the choice of two colour schemes, but one was removed due to either glitchy-ness, lack of use, or needed space.

and new kid, you'd do well not to mention gaia here. xDDD
but their poll systems is nice compared to this one. :\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Any news on when this is going to happen?  I think Fedora-dono said October sometime.

Chocofreak13

"so am i, still waiting...." (sum41 quote lolwut)
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

October's been very busy with work for him, and Fedora-Tan's hardly been at home since the start of the month. I'm nearly sure he won't have time this month (not  with me disturbing him during all the free time he has), but of course I cannot say anything sure for him. x)

NejinOniwa

Aw, dear Fedora...well, at least he won't be lonely, then -w-

Chocofreak13

pitkin, are you fedora's wife? ;3
click to make it bigger