CALLING ALL EAST-COASTERS (and Nejin and Red)

Started by Chocofreak13, July 26, 2010, 07:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Aww... Too bad I won't be able to attend because I would have been willing to fill in one of the remaining roles. :(

btw, where do you live? if you can score enough dough to cough up a ticket you can go too. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Right now I'm more focused on scraping up the money + guts + family approval to visit San Fran next summer than Otacon. Sorry. <<

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

>:[

NO.
YOU'RE COMING TO OTACON.
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Okay, I need details. Should I decide/be able to go:

How long will the trip be? What are the exact dates of the trip?
How much will I be expected to kick in for travel/lodging/ticket expenses?
Any idea where we'd stay?
Would we be taking a car or traveling by bus?

PizzaDrill

Dr. Kraus

Would of went with yea if it weren't for other things

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

Somehow I feel we got a bit sidetracked with this. K, could you provide us with the details asked for by Bells?
Quote from: "Bells"How long will the trip be? What are the exact dates of the trip?
How much will I be expected to kick in for travel/lodging/ticket expenses?
Any idea where we'd stay?
Would we be taking a car or traveling by bus?
I'll be needing this too, for flight planning and whatnot.

stewartsage

My attendance depends on whether or not I get a job or internship next year (have I said this yet?) though one might actually make it easier.

NejinOniwa

Well, to my knowledge 3-4 days off during ordinary vacation periods shouldn't be impossible to arrange for any kind of work...

stewartsage

If I have an internship, I have no way of knowing at this point what sort of vacation days allotment I'd get.  Though that way I would be closer to Baltimore that way and it might not even be a problem.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"(it's next year, guys)

they haven't even announced the dates yet.
assuming everything is still as planned (since the guy who set this all into motion had fallen off the edge of the earth and no longer talks to me, it's shaky) we'll be going by car and sharing a hotel room. i say A hotel room due to the fact that 1. it will cut down on costs 2. we will be able to keep track of everyone and 3. everyone will have a place to go at night.

everyone must pay for their own ticket to otacon. (sorry, no free rides in that sense.) it'd make things easier and more tangible if we could split the cost of a hotel room, and of course you bring your own spending monehs.
(any extra for gas is also appriciated. :3)

everyone good? it's A YEAR AWAY so we have plenty of time to slowly make this real. <3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Indeed.  I may indeed by unemployed next summer too, making this a whole other ballgame.

(I got a tweet message thing about the 2011 dates being the same as this year's)