Wherever Mahoro Will Go!

Started by Alex Stankevitch, October 23, 2006, 05:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Hey,

After a days work its the best I can do without wasting my lif on it.

http://www.userf.co.uk/alex/mahoro.zip

Alex Stankevitch added the following  1 hour 48 minutes after last message :

What I spent all today on has only 10 visits and no replies  ;010

Id work on an OS-tan one but there isnt enough animation footage.  ;025

SleepyD

Replies from me tend to appear around 5pm PDT until i go to sleep ^^;

Jeff approves! ^^

For something done in a day, that's great! People take months on some of these things....

The humor scenes seemed out of place to me though.... ^^;
However, the hugging and crying and all that good stuff fit quite well, imo. ;010

Are ya going to keep working at it, or is this merely a test run?
If it is just a little test, can we expect moar? Cuz AMVs and the people who make em rock ^^

Alex Stankevitch

Im gonna do a little fixing on this one and hopefully make some more based on what I watch.

Next will be either Mahoro again, Video Girl AI or Onegai Twins. I can get those without subs, as you tend to read subs than watch the vid.

NewYinzer

It's pretty good as is! You may see some places for improvement, but it seems good enough to upload to YouTube! Can't wait to see some more of you work!
*cough*Love Hina*cough*

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "NewYinzer"It's pretty good as is! You may see some places for improvement, but it seems good enough to upload to YouTube! Can't wait to see some more of you work!
*cough*Love Hina*cough*

Love Hina has been done as much as the toilet sign has been done by graphics artists. Though if I get the video files ill have a go...

Pitkin

I can't believe you made the video in such a short time! The beginning looks like a summary of the series, but then it becomes more like a story of its own. Even Minawa-san got into it, in one of the more touching scenes of the series... >_>

Great work! You've proven yourself worthy of Mahoro-san's attention. :D

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Pitkin"I can't believe you made the video in such a short time! The beginning looks like a summary of the series, but then it becomes more like a story of its own. Even Minawa-san got into it, in one of the more touching scenes of the series... >_>

Great work! You've proven yourself worthy of Mahoro-san's attention. :D

I cant believe Super C only fucked up the once, the rest was dust in the CPU heatsink...

Oh, if anyone uses it, make sure to set it to MPEG for converting as the Xvid doesnt always work, it might not have sound but its a good picture...

NewYinzer

QuoteI cant believe Super C only fucked up the once, the rest was dust in the CPU heatsink...

In an AMD? That really happened (I'm not being sarcastic because I'm an Intel man. I'm really concerned)? BTW, is there a general time to process a 30-minute file for a guy with 512 MB of RAM?

CaptBrenden

i want to look.. but I dare not try and download an AMV from this connection -_-

Im currently working on one for gunslinger girl to my rain.  maybe we should have a AMV posting thread...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

*drools*  I'm partial to Gunslinger girl....  TvT

Make sure Claes-sama is the focus....  ^__^

CaptBrenden

Im partial to adorable little henrietta with her P90 myself...  but I think its an exelent song for it.  The lyrics fit perfectly for an AMV theamed around the love each girl feels towards their handler.

"you touched my body once, it burns me still softly"

tho its a slower paced song and it cant incorperate too much of gunslinger girls awsome spectacular gun battles but it fits the artistic way the show is presented and will capitalize on all of the emotional sceans.

come to think of it i need more gunslinger pics...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Yeah, I know what you mean.  There's really slim pickings out there.....  -___-'

BTW, Unix-sama is gonna resemble Claes-sama a bit, so consider that some indirect Gunslinger Girl fanart on my part.  ^^

Alex Stankevitch

I picked up Gunslinger Girl eps 1-4 at some Malaysian shop a few years back, ive still got them somewhere and need to get round to the full series.

P90s rock, on GG, Stargate SG-1 but are the crappest thing on BF2. They use like a full 50 round clip in a second and takes 5 secs to reload.

Super C uses CPU power to process but it usually takes real-time to encode (in my experience). And it only crashed cuz its not the most "stable" of programs as it maxs out the CPU. 30 mins for 30 mins, and best not do anything else while its going.

Great on the GGs, an AMV would be cool, let me find the series and ill have a go, after watching all of the eps of course  ;010

SleepyD

Agreed. Henrietta's P90 is great.
Triela's WW1-era trench shotgun is fun too. XD
And I really liked Claes' VP70 cuz I'd never seen anything like that when I first saw it.

And to the captain, I'm sure action scenes can go well with slow-paced music if the theme fits.  In fact, i think slower music would fit, due to their situation and all...

That or strings. lots of strings. XD;;

And true, there arent that many gunslinger girl pics out there.... but that's where fanart comes in! ^^

http://tt.sakura.ne.jp/~patle/g.frame.htm under "ガãÆ'³ã‚¹ãÆ'ªãÆ'³ã‚¬ãÆ'¼ãÆ'»ã‚¬ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«"
http://ishitsu.honesta.net/gallery/illust/index.htm under "ガãÆ'³ã‚¹ãÆ'ª"
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23457703/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9843363/

brougeXP22

QuoteIt's pretty good as is! You may see some places for improvement, but it seems good enough to upload to YouTube! Can't wait to see some more of you work!
*cough*Love Hina*cough*

i never got into the anime because the manga was so much better ;011

i wish someone had the subs for Mai-hime/My-hime o_o