Main Menu

Ojamajo Doremi

Started by win7ultimate, July 24, 2010, 02:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

win7ultimate

Has anyone seen Ojamajo Doremi? The style of the show is cute, along with the show itself.

The word Ojamajo came from two Japanese words, Ojama (Clumsy) and Majo (Witch). The main character, Doremi Harukaze, was a Ojamajo, because she is clumsy.

I finished watching the first series (Carnival), but now I'm on the second series (Sharp). The one which introduces the baby, Hana-chan.
I also have a character who looks a bit like Hana-chan, baby Vista.

I have a lot of episodes to watch (201 in all).

I say my favorite character is Hazuki Fujiwara.

Chocofreak13

i've seen the 4kids american version. usually, anything 4kids touches turns to crap, but since it's such a sugarcoated anime anyway, i doubt they screwed it up too much.

only saw the parts involving dory, reyanne, and mirabelle anyway. (pink, yellow, and blue.)

i will admit i have some of the dolls....... .///////.;;;

and reyanne (hazuki) was always my favourite, too. ^^
click to make it bigger

win7ultimate

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i've seen the 4kids american version. usually, anything 4kids touches turns to crap, but since it's such a sugarcoated anime anyway, i doubt they screwed it up too much.

only saw the parts involving dory, reyanne, and mirabelle anyway. (pink, yellow, and blue.)

i will admit i have some of the dolls....... .///////.;;;

and reyanne (hazuki) was always my favourite, too. ^^

4kids didn't dub the second series and the rest of it, but they did skip out some of the good episodes. They also used some movie title and/or phrases spoofs (Like "That Darn Evil Cat" and    "Careful What You Witch For") for the episode titles.

You have some of the dolls? That's cool!

When I first saw her, I saw she was cute right away. Hazuki-chan is awesome!

Chocofreak13

^^ i've always had a penchant for glasses characters, maybe cause i am one. ^^

ehh, 4kids is ALWAYS lame. it's like their trademark, snipping out the good parts and replacing everything with crappy puns. >___<; it's the sacrifice you make by watching stuff by them.

when i get more time, i'll have to watch the japanese version. ^^ thanks for the reccomend.
click to make it bigger