Summer DEPRESSIONime 2010

Started by NejinOniwa, June 19, 2010, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/summer-2010-v1export.jpg
Summer of '10 lineup, courtesy of chartfag.

Apart from Blackrock (not on this chart but releases 24/7) I find this entire menu quite dull. I suppose I'll watch Sekirei 2 just in case it turns into something remotely good, and look about on the new series for possible quality...

But suffice it to say I won't be whining very much over missing torrents on my vacation.

_-_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I'm still catching up the this winter's anime... dammit. D:

Alex_Reetz

Highschool of the dead looks good, not to mention that Loli anime, but this looks lacking.

NejinOniwa

Oh you, Bella, you. -w-;

And yeah, they might be something worthwhile - but seriously, a season when SHAFT doesn't release anything else apart from a damn OVA of Negima, is a SAD season.

stewartsage

Yeah, I gotta see K-On!! before worrying about the summer anime, though I second High School of the Dead being interesting looking.

Is that coming out this summer?  Hm.

zjhentohlauedy

there's at least 4-6 titles i wanna see there D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Field report: Half of this shit is so weird you barely know what you're watching at times.

Current in-box ranking:
Occult Academy (Nostradamus? Time travelers? FUCKYEAHGENTLEMEN)
Seitokai no Yakuindomo (Apparently stucos are COMEDY GOLD these days, and it's not even getting old yet. Impressive, and humorous!)
Legend of the Legendary Heroes (A good show so far, despite the utterly worthless title - I mean, really. -w-; )
Highschool of the Dead (Good animation, not quite getting all that into it so far though. Will continue for some more.)
Ookami-san (Interesting, yet somewhat clichéd. Will watch another episode or two before dropping.)

Also waiting for BR*S, but yeah. Eventually.

Bella

Occult Academy sounds relevant to my interests. >:3

Legend of the Legendary Heroes?! Someone needs to work on their engrish title skills. >>

NejinOniwa

Not engrish, translated title, but still.

Also: CHARTFAG OF THE SUMMER V2, with OVA tables, is here.
http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/summer-2010-v2-export.jpg

Chocofreak13

if you get me somma those...

i'll love you forever. :3

...please? .__.;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You know, K-chan, you're being decidedly unspecific on what the items in question are. -w-

stewartsage

Occult Academy and Strike Witches 2 just got added to the extensive future watch list.  Though I should probably get around to watching Strike Witches first.

NejinOniwa

SW2 has way too much of meh-factor for me to care, other than possibly so when the blu-ray comes out.

OA...yum. Z:3

Chocofreak13

black rock shooter.
ookamisan to shichinin no nakamatachi.
shukufuku no campanella.
mitsudomoe.
asobi ni iku yo.
osaka hamlet.
kuroshitsuji 2.
strike witches 2.
nurarihyon no mago.
tatami galaxy.
taisho yakyuu musume.

(those last two have already been released, was wondering if ya could get em anyway)
click to make it bigger