Your favorite OS-tan

Started by FabianN, April 09, 2005, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

I like XP-tan, Vistan(NOT "winner" variant), Se7en-tan, Firefox-tan and game console-tans(with buttons on their bodies =D)

Sora

Quote from: "Martin"I like XP-tan, Vistan(NOT "winner" variant), Se7en-tan, Firefox-tan and game console-tans(with buttons on their bodies =D)
You'll like this picture then: http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?pos=-2125
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Martin

Quote from: "Martin"I like XP-tan, Vistan(NOT "winner" variant), Se7en-tan, Firefox-tan and game console-tans(with buttons on their bodies =D)
I like console-tans like this: http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=51

TheApp

Well, my favorite OS-tan is the OS X Leopard-tan, followed by 2000-tan and Me-tan

Bella

I've decided that Windows 3.1-tan has become one of my favourite "canon" characters. At least my favourite canon Windows-tan... O.o

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

gotta love the loli. ^^

i'm worried my hair might get too long in front to cosplay 2k-sama ;___;

favourite still 2k ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Speaking of lolis... and DOS... MSDOS-tan is really cute too. So is PCDOS, but in a slightly more... hostile way. xD

stewartsage

Safe to say, I'm just going to declare there is no possible way for me to pick just one.

Chocofreak13

.........they're all so cute....
click to make it bigger

solipcat

stewartsage

Okay, I think I'd call my favorite -tan would have to CP-771-tan.

Bella

At the risk of sounding amazingly out of the loop, who's CP-771-tan? o.o

NejinOniwa

That's PRECISELY the reason it's his favorite. _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

AKA Bunker-Ramo-tan, AKA Oh! Canada-tan