What was your first anime?

Started by Icelilly, August 13, 2007, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukio95

I never really like digimon

Chocofreak13

in order:
sailor moon, pokemon, digimon, cardcaptors, cyborg 009, .hack//legend of the twilight, cowboy bebop, trigun, big o, inuyasha, ........and so on.
click to make it bigger

Bella

So you got your start watching "big kid anime" on Adult Swim, too? :D

I remember, years ago, watching those Adult Swim anime with my brother-- during the summer when he stayed with us, and I was able to stay up late. Oh, how exotic and exciting and new anime was to me... *is nostalgic*

stewartsage

I never watch Adult Swim anime *cries*.  Okay, I have seen Cowboy Bebop a few times and re-watched part of FLCL (aka the anime that my mentally unbalanced friend wouldn't watch)

NejinOniwa

ANIME DOES NOT AIR HERE. ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

AMDKurt

That's why you need p2p ;D

Anyway, my first real anime, non swedish dub was area 88.

crumejack

I LOVE SAILOR MOON! First anime I ever saw!!!

liking

Hey, the most like a child, watching the cartoon "Sailor Moon

lencemark

Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever watched. Then I watched DBZ.

zjhentohlauedy

you're all sailor moon people huh XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Exa

Most likely because it was one of the first anime made popular widespread? Amongst with other classics like Dragon Ball and some other ones I don't even remember - after all, back then many people did not even know the term 'anime'.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Exa"Most likely because it was one of the first anime made popular widespread? Amongst with other classics like Dragon Ball and some other ones I don't even remember - after all, back then many people did not even know the term 'anime'.

true enough.

XD

Chocofreak13

sm was my first too, followed by probably pokemon, then digimon and so on.

i miss them. :[ back when digimon was still1st-2nd season and still on air, when misty was still hanging around with ash and when we could see serena/usagi eat dango and fall over on the villian. xD
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

mine were classics or big ass robots you decide :D

kgm_1004

Started watching anime since 4. My first anime was digimon, then about the same time pokemon. Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 (animated ver.) was pretty good also. Currently watching one piece, Ranma 1/2 (Comic), Super radical gag family (浦安é‰,,筋家族- not sure anyone watch this  ;013 ), Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo!! Masaru-san and let's go! inachu ping pong club.

sailor moon was too girly for me   ;020
Windmill, windmill for the land
Turn forever hand in hand,
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking falling down...

Love forever love is free
Let\'s turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?