Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

O.o .... Its what i been doing here for a few times during my dial up connection, I cant post a thing >.<

Pitkin

Was I seen? o.o

*hides under covers*

OS Freak

I saw something moving under the sheets! Ohh my gosh it looks like a leg!

I could date Bella too we'd be happy since I'm slightly like her. I Never thought of my ex in a sexual way. Just someone I could share some time and love. I'm right now free and I'm really not looking for any gf just like Choco too.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

yay! quick, everyone come to NH and take off your shoes and socks!! then we must gather in the same room!!

(in nh, if this occurs with 6 or more people, by law it is considered an "orgy".)

i personally am part pagan, part hindu, part agnostic.
i worship luna, neptune, shiva, and thor. :3

stew: there's this one commercial jingle that actually isn't so bad. it's all like, "pri-me...is on your side..yes it is!!" xD

*throws a pokeball at pitkin*
red: didn't i say shut up about that!? can you blame me, though? nej IS quite the sparkly dude. (as proven by my ms paint drawings ^^)

there is a cat here and he was rubbing me :3
click to make it bigger

Acher13

*comes with a catching net*
What did I miss? oh a cat!

stewartsage

Quote from: "Choco"(in nh, if this occurs with 6 or more people, by law it is considered an "orgy".)

stew: there's this one commercial jingle that actually isn't so bad. it's all like, "pri-me...is on your side..yes it is!!" xD

I did a presentation about that!

Actually I love radio station IDs/air checks with a passion, but ad copy tends to send me into a blind rage.

Ultimaninja

Well, ACEN was a blast.
You would not believe how many people had pokewalkers with them.

zjhentohlauedy

my only girlfriend right now are you guys :3
My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

what happen to amanda?

zjhentohlauedy

amanda is no longer with us acher ;_;

Acher13

OS Freak

Who's she with now?
I need to restart a character's story in a game. Cause the game doesn't let that character make any Regeneration, Painkiller, Unlimited Power or Elixir potions if it was chosen as the first character to play with in the game. Seriously you need to clear her story to unlock all the other. How am I possibly gonna kill now the boss who shoots a ray that catches you in a chain of 50+ attacks were 4 already kill me instantly ehh? Is it me or is the game cheating?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "OS Freak"Who's she with now?

i killed her.

she was too much of a zhentailady

Acher13

The game is cheating. wait, what game?

also, amanda

stewartsage

Totally lost, going to buy more books today.  Apparently, my now ex-girlfriend is pissed at me because I didn't call her back after she hung up on me :\  

Relationships:  Totally worth it.