Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

Aww thank you Bella. That's cute.
Yeah Choco is being Microsoft-Like. lol
Hmmm Acher never told us what really caused it. I mean. Who better than to tell you than the doctor so you could avoid doing that again. I think. I may be wrong. Then again I don't know how meh.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

stewartsage

Oh yes, happy birthday to Mrs. Choco's mom.  And one other thin that caught on fire was the woods behind my house after our neighbor dumped ashes into underbrush.

Quote from: "Bella"@Stewart: I live near a college town so maybe that's why I see so many casual dressers? Poor students who can't afford anything better? xD

@Choco: I've never drank, I don't drink, I don't plan to drink. Maybe when I turn 21 I've have a glass of wine or something classy like that, but the thought of drinking for drinking's sake has never held appeal with me. My brainwaves are scrambled enough as it is. xD How can you suggest a person stick with only one OS?! :V :V :V

UNIFORMS? TOGAS? RANDOM THINGS SET ON FIRE?! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!

Well, we can date, but our entire notion of romantic relationships is sorta... different... or I guess we don't really go looking for relationships or feel that we "need" boyfriends/girlfriends.

Mainly its laziness.

And now I feel like a terrible person for some reason.

Your nearest ROTC program.  I kid, it would be the best band ever!

Royal we or suggesting a ménage à trois, Ms. Bella?  Or another option that I'm missing....

Chocofreak13

bella, i am a chronic single. i have never felt the "need" for a bf/gf, only the desire. and when did i mention drinking with you?? i never plan to drink!! i have alchoholic genes from 3 sides!! ;___;

stew: you have suggested good things, my man. ^^
and my mum said happy birthday back to you guys when the time comes.... .___.;

osfreak: d'awww, thankyou! ^^ but i'm not really that pretty, srsly. xD
and i am at least part android. and i'm running some form of windows, a dual-boot of 2000/ME i believe (on about an 80/20 ratio).

i tried to donate blood today. but because i made out with my ex during the con for all of two minutes, they denied me till next year. >:V
click to make it bigger

Bella

We = asexuals in general. ;O;

Sorry, must have misjudged who started the drinking conversation. ><;; There were a lot of alcoholics in my family too (all reformed now), their former jackassery makes me never want to drink. >>

Chocofreak13

every alchoholic i know is "reformed" or dead. that's good in some cases, i guess......

but it makes me miss my aunt again. ;___;

and, you may be asexual bella, but YOU COULD WIN THIS FABULOUS CAR IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

srsly. you have suitors now :3

and we do really think alike, you remind me of my clone a bit. if anything, i'd like to meet you just so see if we can weird people out with our alike-ness. xD
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't drink much, actually about three times in total, and I can't say its an enjoyable experience.  Though my Russian accent improves. Unless you count communion.

Do car commercials piss anyone else off?

Quote from: "Bella"We = asexuals in general. ;O;

I see.... whooops *cue yakety sax*

Quote from: "Choco"stew: you have suggested good things, my man. ^^
and my mum said happy birthday back to you guys when the time comes.... .___.;

i tried to donate blood today. but because i made out with my ex during the con for all of two minutes, they denied me till next year. >:V

srsly. you have suitors now :3

Which things...?  And thanks to your mother, my birthday is only a month away!

Blood donation, kind of terrifies me.  Yes, I am a wuss when it comes to having blood drawn even though I kow how much it helps people.  Bad memories.

Everyone is asexual for her.

Acher13

sleep in the wrong way? I sleep with my aeg rifle next to me >.<

neway, the mysteries is still unsolved but it might has something to do with the blood donation I did 3 days before I noticed it.. but no way it could be the cause right?

speaking of fire, ever see a burning house next to the oil station and everyone were just standing there watching the firefighter tried to control the flame? >.<

oh, and my name is Acher >.<..not Archer T^T"

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella-chan"@Choco: I've never drank, I don't drink, I don't plan to drink. Maybe when I turn 21 I've have a glass of wine or something classy like that, but the thought of drinking for drinking's sake has never held appeal with me.

YAY!  Drinking is bad, I only have a few glasses of, say, vodka and orange, and I'm done.  I have never been drunk, nor do I intend to.  I can't stand the taste of pretty much everything I've tried.

Quote from: "Bella-chan"omg guyz you're all so sweet... ;V; *hugz*

Well, we can date, but our entire notion of romantic relationships is sorta... different... or I guess we don't really go looking for relationships or feel that we "need" boyfriends/girlfriends.

Next time I'm in the Massachusetts area, I'm gonna glomp you! ;012
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

i think we're all preparing to glomp her. :3

acher, that could be a cause if the donation was unsafe. you could also bruise easily, i do, and i have a friend that had some blood drawn and developed a softball-sized bruise.......that was still there a year later. o____o
also that is a badass way to sleep :3 i personally have a pair of pants under my pillow.

red: i don't like the taste of alchohol in general. the only alchohol i've tried is in chocolate, fondue, and some REEALY overripe grape juice, but my dad was quite the drunk so i got the taste of beer from the vapor in the air (yes it's possible. i seem to have slightly overdeveloped senses .___. )

stew: yeah, they annoy the hell outta me, especially that one with the cartoon, "mr. oppertunity". but some of the regional ones have semi-catchy jingles...
you're a catholic? O___O;
and whether you donate blood or not, you can't deny that it's a stupid reason to deny someone because they made out with a bisexual dude. >___< (it was only for two fricken minutes, after that he wouldn't touch me with a 50-ft pole so i gravitated onto nej. >:\ )
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Choco"you're a catholic? O___O

Holy Communuion is protestant.

Quote from: "Choco"so i gravitated onto nej. >:\

I thought as much.

zjhentohlauedy

ok... i tl:dr-ed the whole thread *_*

seriously you guys type a lot *_*
My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

@choco: O.o *look at left arm... stare at the aeg... no i didnt load any magazine in it."

@zen: >=D

also, new member is amanda?

stewartsage

Quote from: "Choco"stew: yeah, they annoy the hell outta me, especially that one with the cartoon, "mr. oppertunity". but some of the regional ones have semi-catchy jingles...
you're a catholic? O___O;
and whether you donate blood or not, you can't deny that it's a stupid reason to deny someone because they made out with a bisexual dude. >___< (it was only for two fricken minutes, after that he wouldn't touch me with a 50-ft pole so i gravitated onto nej. >:\ )

Local commercials FTW.  One of the local agencies used the same basic jingle for ten years with different words and occasionally different musical styles.  NOW THEY TECHNO REMIXED IT! YES!

Presbyterian, though my personal beliefs are rather closer to classic Lutheranism.

Oh yeah, they're crazy strict about who can donate blood. Never have been able to understand all the requirements (Naturally, naturally)

Acher13

Is it me or I just saw Pitkin logged in?

Red-Machine

It's not just you.  He pops in from time to time.