Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

Guys, I need some uh, opinion how on how to make someone with verbal diarrhea to shaddap?

I mean this guy just wont stop talking and my head been hurt for month listening to him. his a classmate so even if i tried to avoid him there's no way I can get away unless i skip classes.. thats no good.

whats even bothering, even when i have my mp3 on with maximum output. he wont give up trying to get his word to me and surprisingly all his shitty talk can get through my ear even with something to cover it... ugh i cant take it anymore.

oh, and the most hard part.. if you ignore him while his talking, he'll put his face right in front of you so you'll notice him.

I cant take it T^T. sorry bad engrish.

NejinOniwa

Tip 1: Lunatic mode. Simply, sit about with your eyes far away and then when he asks you something you just burst out something completely irrelevant, with a psycho-factor of 11.

Tip 2: Creepy mode. Go about doing weird things, measuring up distances in your head of various random objects, inspect things VERY thoroughly at random, start talking to yourself etc. (This last one is a real contender)

Tip 3: OBJECTION mode. If there's any sort of fault in what he's saying, RETORT with maximum output of arrogance, sarcasm and loathing. "What, you believe something like that, wallscrape?" Or the kind.

Tip 4 (goes well with all above): Give him a weird/creepy/denouncing nickname, and never call him by his real name. Insist that his name is whatever you call him, including when speaking to others.

Oh, and if he does the FACE thing, put a pencil in his mouth while he's talking. Preferably one that you don't want to use much. Actually it's fine with just about anything, because that gets people off very easily. Or just poke him in the face. If he is annoying, counter-annoy. Good stratagem. Give unto your enemy what your enemy gives unto thee, fight fire with fire, etc.

On another note: the estonian weather is FUKKEN BIPOLAR, MAN.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Tip 1: Lunatic mode. Simply, sit about with your eyes far away and then when he asks you something you just burst out something completely irrelevant, with a psycho-factor of 11.

Tip 2: Creepy mode. Go about doing weird things, measuring up distances in your head of various random objects, inspect things VERY thoroughly at random, start talking to yourself etc. (This last one is a real contender)

Tip 3: OBJECTION mode. If there's any sort of fault in what he's saying, RETORT with maximum output of arrogance, sarcasm and loathing. "What, you believe something like that, wallscrape?" Or the kind.

Tip 4 (goes well with all above): Give him a weird/creepy/denouncing nickname, and never call him by his real name. Insist that his name is whatever you call him, including when speaking to others.

Oh, and if he does the FACE thing, put a pencil in his mouth while he's talking. Preferably one that you don't want to use much. Actually it's fine with just about anything, because that gets people off very easily. Or just poke him in the face. If he is annoying, counter-annoy. Good stratagem. Give unto your enemy what your enemy gives unto thee, fight fire with fire, etc.

On another note: the estonian weather is FUKKEN BIPOLAR, MAN.

I've used tip # 2,3,4... 1 tips, I'll consider that. and the pencil idea was briliant but i dont wanna face him while his talking.

NejinOniwa

Well, just shove it in his general direction, you don't need to face him for that. Even better that way even, since it's even more "shoo, you bore me" to it.

Chocofreak13

does your school have a dress code? i wear mostly punk clothing,with 3 inch heeled boots. that deters most unwanted conversation.... ^^;

if allelse fails, just blow up. just tell him to leave you da fuck alone, forever. that worked once or twice in my experience.

many sharp poke to forehead make for good annoyance, yes?

you could ask your teacher to move your seat. or invest in a good pair of noise cancelling headphones. and they don't have to be pro or anything either; i have a pair of skullcandys that work something lovely. -w-

i've made my fair share of empty threats over the years, like kicking people's asses and whatnot. look really shit-your-pants scary when you say it, and say it all menacing-like.

or you could pull what i pulled on that kid in the lunchroom last year. grab em' by the collar and scream in his face.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Hope you're having a nice trip, Nejin! Hope Zen is, too. ^^

I hope all goes well with getting DSL at your house, Stewart! It's always so much fun getting highspeed at your house for the first time.

Woooooo, Bruins! I'm not a huge sports fan, but I support any New England or Boston team. Really. I hate baseball, but I'll sit through any big game involving the Sox. Football is very meh, but if the Pats are playing, suddenly I become deeply involved (srsly, I cried when they lost the Super Bowl a few years back... a perfect season, RUINED). Same goes for basketball or hockey.

Archer-san... I would be very frank with Mr. Loudmouth, and tell him, "SERIOUSLY, DUDE, YOU'RE SCREWING UP MY CONCENTRATION. Please, PLEASE, shut up, because I can't work with this distraction." This is the tactic I tend to use with my own irritatingly vociferous family and friends.

It's funny Choco, I don't dress/look particularly threatening... but one thing I pride myself upon is walking and carrying myself as if I'm permanently pissed-off. I've always had a problem with people running into me and getting into awkward games of hallway chicken, so I've trained myself to walk in a quick, upright manner, like I'm always rushing to go someplace and will run down anyone who gets in my way. xD

So, anyway, I'm still working on my OS-tan fanfic. Except now, I have Portal to distract me from my writing. (Yep, I've finally gotten around to playing Portal. I shall FINALLY know what that whole "THE CAKE IS A LIE" meme is about~!) >:3

Chocofreak13

why haven't i met you yet?? ;____;

i walk the halls with a sort of "do not touch" air about me; like if you talk to me i'll cut you good or something. xD nej can testify to this.

but you people know pretty much the REAL me: friendly and quite a bit odd. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Quote from: "Choco"the only sport i ever watched voluntarily was hockey. boston was vs philly, we (bos) were losing 3-4. it was the night of open house, and someone left it on in the teacher's lounge. :3 i only saw for like, a minute though.....

Was it outside at Fenway Park?  Then it was the Winter Classic, Bruins won in overtime.

Quote from: "Bella"I hope all goes well with getting DSL at your house, Stewart! It's always so much fun getting highspeed at your house for the first time.

Woooooo, Bruins! I'm not a huge sports fan, but I support any New England or Boston team. Really. I hate baseball, but I'll sit through any big game involving the Sox. Football is very meh, but if the Pats are playing, suddenly I become deeply involved (srsly, I cried when they lost the Super Bowl a few years back... a perfect season, RUINED). Same goes for basketball or hockey.

It didn't, we don't, dial-up forever.....

Boo.

Bella

Quote from: "Choco-san"why haven't i met you yet?? ;____;

i walk the halls with a sort of "do not touch" air about me; like if you talk to me i'll cut you good or something. xD nej can testify to this.

but you people know pretty much the REAL me: friendly and quite a bit odd. ^^

Because, if we ever meet, the universe will collapse in on itself due to an Eerily-Alike Persons Paradox (ask a physicist). ;-;

While I try to maintain a protective shell of asskickerness, I am rather friendly... and helpful too. Strange probably doesn't begin to describe me, though-- I have a sort of loopy air of neuroses that some people just can't get past. D:

Quote from: "Stewart-san"It didn't, we don't, dial-up forever.....

Boo.

Oh no... I'm so sorrrrrry. ;O;

*hugs*

NejinOniwa

QuoteIdon't dress/look particularly threatening... but one thing I pride myself upon is walking and carrying myself as if I'm permanently pissed-off.
The eyebrows is the key to this. I know.

Cockleshell

[insertmugipicturehere]
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Bella"So, anyway, I'm still working on my OS-tan fanfic. Except now, I have Portal to distract me from my writing. (Yep, I've finally gotten around to playing Portal. I shall FINALLY know what that whole "THE CAKE IS A LIE" meme is about~!) >:3

Yeah, it's free now up until the 24th for anyone who wants it.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

Too bad I ALREADY PAID for Portal
:C
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

OS Freak

"Raises hand"
I got a question guys!
Can Ubuntu 10.04 crash XP Home from within Virtual PC 2007?
I managed to install her in vpc and while updating Ubuntu she died along with my Host XP and received a BSOD with the following message:
Machine_Check_Exception.
I hope that Ubuntu is not operational anymore as XP received the BSOD while she was updating the sitem via her security packages.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

maybe they're not too compatible. i was meaning to install ubuntu (or, better yet, ChocOS) on my computer with windows 7 but never got around it, so i have yet to test it.

and isn't that more for the computer thread?

and bella, you lie. i defy physics and nature and stuff all the time. xD SO WE NEED TO MEET AND TEA PARTY AND RAMBLE ABOUT OLD ELECTRONICS AND MAKE PEOPLE GO wtf??

at home, i am actually a bit of a fujoshi. once again, nej can testify to this. xD
click to make it bigger