Welcome to Windows 7 comic project

Started by ViperXtreme, March 04, 2010, 11:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i love the artz (though the bandwith has been exceeded) but it makes me sad at the same time. :[ i'm planning to go pro in later life and this stuff makes me look like a pathetic amateur. i've been doing this for 6 years and i still haven't improved enough.....

good work though.
click to make it bigger

ViperXtreme

Thanks, fight scene? not yet :D
@NejinOniwa: Can't i game while doodle as well? >_>
@Kiso: Thanks :)
@Kaito-1412: random doodling and practice usually helps, oh and with good dose of imagination i suppose...
@Dr. Kraus: im not sure if im working hard enough though, i mean, they are just pencils, im too lazy to ink or color em XD
@Chocofreak13: practice more i guess? try not to make it a serious practice, i never really call it like that, i just doodle away when i feel like it and it seems to improve over time...
And indeed bandwidth exceeded lolz, good thing it's linked to dA, just click the images...

oh and some updates :D

Dr. Kraus

Kiso

Still OSSUMBACON man!! Keep it up!! Go go go go go go go ogogogogogogogogogogoogogogogogogogoooooooooooo!!!!

Chyeeeaaah!!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

zjhentohlauedy

the first few pages are gone ;___;

edit: i'll just follow you on DA :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

ViperXtreme

ram will be added soon! mebbe...
the thumbnails are gone but clickin it takes you to dA for descriptions and the page :)

btw, hosted it ona  webcomic here:
http://welcometowin7.smackjeeves.com/

Dr. Kraus

Nice! good thing i'm a member of smackjeeves! I'm now a fan!

Thanks for the uploads! This stuff rocks! :D

Sora

You, ViperXtrem, have managed to put ALL of my favourite OS-tans into a manga.
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou...
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

NejinOniwa

Sora, you twat, you pagebroke even on my 1920-wide monitor. That's BAD. >:{
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Sora, you twat, you pagebroke even on my 1920-wide monitor. That's BAD. >:{

Good thing I have dual monitors! That doesn't happen to me because I drag the windows across the screen sometimes.

ViperXtreme

well, at least it's edited now :D :D
Im a bit lazy to continue the comic for now, but i will get in the mood sooner or later :D

Tenkohime

Is GPU the girl with the 9 on her? I saw these comics on wakachan! I didn't know you did them! That's so cool! *fangirls*

Sora

Quote from: "Tenkohime"Is GPU the girl with the 9 on her? I saw these comics on wakachan! I didn't know you did them! That's so cool! *fangirls*
A GPU is a type of hardware, a Graphics Processor Unit. I.E. she is the bit of hardware that renders pictures to the screen; her name is not GPU.
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

ViperXtreme

Well, she's GeForce 9600GT, the one im usin :D, and yes Graphics processing unit,

anyway some updates finally D:

Sora

Go Avast-tan! Kick that virus-tan's behind!