Artist - Designers - Persona n___n...

Started by Xi Wang chan, March 22, 2010, 02:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xi Wang chan

Aaaaahhh, I visit OS-tan collections one more time =w=...

Well, ehem ehem, *cough cough*... I recently post a Persona for Firefox ^^... and Im very happy because now is online already >w<!!!...

Preview and links for my Persona and profile ^,^... mmm, I only can view on spanish, btw oO; but Persona code is 136867 (Xi Wang chan - Purple bubbles n_n) and user code is xiwang_zitzit5 (Xi Wang chan) n.n...

I hope enjoy it, Firefox users *w*p...

If somebody have your own Personas for Firefox, share here too owO...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chocofreak13

i was consdering making one. is it hard? :\
click to make it bigger

Sora

Firefox-tan is giving back to the community that spawned her. Good on ya, Firefox!
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Xi Wang chan

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i was consdering making one. is it hard? :\

Really is very easy ^^, you just need 2 pics (header 3000x200px and footer 3000x100px), and to have Personas plus installed owO... just if you want to share your design, then pics must be 300kb or less each one n,n (And join Personas Firefox, of course n___n)...

I have this links (Are spanish, but I hope you can find english versions ._. ):

1st. step: How to...
2nd. step: Get Personas Plus (Open from Firefox ^wO)
3rd. step: Upload/Register

Im waiting for your Persona n,n...

Ah!, very important owO!!!, when you send your design, must be validated first, before Mozilla post it ^^... and validation time for my first design was 4 days after I sent it ^^'... then you must be really patient n.n...

Quote from: "Sora"Firefox-tan is giving back to the community that spawned her. Good on ya, Firefox!

Yay >w<!...