Your favorite OS-tan

Started by FabianN, April 09, 2005, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayromek

FabianN

Oh yea, adding those to image updates.
Going to happen sometime today or tommorow

Q4(V)

hey FabianN how did u find tht psp-tan, i have been looking for but can't find one. Øpera-tan was easy to find, but i don't know wht to search for with the psp-tan .... wait i found one

hey FabianN because i found them does my name go on them or wht.

FabianN

Well, the name goes with who ever uploaded the images.

If you upload the image, then it puts you as the uploader. If I upload the images, then I am considered the uploader.

ffq

meたんが大好き。

L33t 4g3nt

Heh, nice having you participate in the forums!

CaptBrenden

Im not sure why I like 2k so much, i guess i just really like that intellegent sexy look.   98 is my close second tho, ive always liked characters like her (like love hinas shinobu)
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

ratshoe

DEFINATLY 2000.
    Her glasses really do it, ii think.

CaptBrenden

of course. girls with glasses are hot ^.^

Darknight_88

mmmm.....dont know why, but i like more 95-tan  ^_^
Yeah!! 95-tan rocks!!!!  B)  

CaptBrenden

Yes she does.  and she is a tad scary in a way XD  All the girls have someting loveable about them, I cant possibly pick just one!  but it really is limited to the core girls, xp, 2k, 95, and 98

iStar

Hey! How can everybody forget about the oldest OS around? My vote's for DOS-tan. We may not see a lot of her anymore, but she's still there, behind the scenes. And who helps you play all your classic games that're no longer Windows compatible? DOS-tan! Better recognize!!!

CaptBrenden

maybe if she didnt hide in the back we wouldnt forget about her!   that.. and sometimes she a cat.  hummm... i should draw a dos cat girl!  kawaii neko dos!

iStar

Lightining strikes! Neko-DOS-tan... Never seen it, but it shall be done. Or maybe playing with a kitty. Gimme a week or maybe the weekend. Ooooh! Lighting strikes twice. The kitty's name is "DOSBox 0.63" [DOSBox 0.63 is the 486/4GW emulator I use to run classic DOS games. Since it can't emulate SoundBlaster it's mute...] InspiraTION.

CaptBrenden

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/gallery/...?album=29&pos=3 neko DOS tan.  often seen with a disk shaped bag.
Uncommon version from what I can tell

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/gallery/...?album=29&pos=4
just strait DOS tan, usually seen with a keyboard, and always hiding in the background, because well, dos hides in the background.

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/gallery/...album=29&pos=10

and finaly, the DOS cat, the one I was talking about. Im surprized you hadnt seen it, Its the way I see DOS the most often.  Thats the best and most common 3.1 (shes cute XD)  and she is always seen with the DOS cat.  makes sence. o.o