Which OS-tan are you most like?

Started by Night4ce, March 29, 2009, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theroan

I'd have to say I'm a linux that wants to be a 98 that trying to overclock to be like an XP. But, I definitely don't want to be a Vista, and I can't seem to make friends with ME or any of the Macs T_T Yep, that's me in a nutshell... and what I tried to do with my comp a long time ago...
A peak into my life: (This conversation actually took place)

TR= Me (Theroan)
SC= my Coworker (Scrappy-Coco)

TR: "Hey, Scrapp-Coco, do you know how to drive standard?"

SC:  "Why?"

TR: "Just wondering..."

SC: "Well, if I had a Dodge Viper SRT-10 and a huge magnum with floral patterns on the pommel... then yeah..."

SC: *gasps* "What did you do?! Rob a convenience store? Rob a bank? Whack a guy!?!? Hack a government database?!?!  Tell me fool!!! O_o"

TR: -_- "My head hurts..."

SC: "Bwahahahahahaha!!!!"

TR: "Sometimes... during the hours I work with you, I ponder the question of your sanity."

waxattack

Hm... I'd be sorta like ME... kinda forgetful.

missingNo

2000-chan for me.

I can handle a workload but when it gets too stressful... I have to STOP and take a break for a bit.

OSWindowsXP

Chocofreak13

hmm, we've never had a MAC person before. why do you think you're OS9? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I think I'm like OpenVMS-tan. I'm a steely (well, not so much), paranoid misanthrope who enjoys seeing crackers/skiddies be made to suffer for their crimes. I also dislike Microsoft and can't think of a single thing they actually created from scratch and believe Unix was the world's first computer virus! >:V

stewartsage

Hm, I think I'm most like emacs-kun!
Not really.

Aurora Borealis

I think I'm also a lot like OpenVMS as well, right down to the condescending view towards Unix! :D

Though I may be too optimistic to qualify, and not really a misanthrope anymore, but rather have an ambivalent attitude towards humanity. :-/

I'd say I'm actually most like C64-tan since I like vintage technology, vintage gaming and pop culture. :)

NejinOniwa

If I attempted to compare myself to one specific OS-tan, the internet would go offline for 5 days due to power shortage, so I will refrain from joining the chorus (ha).
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if i was to compare nejin-sama to an OS........

hrm......

little help people? the only -tan that comes to mind instantly is Viru-tan. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "Stewart-san"Hm, I think I'm most like emacs-kun!
Not really.

How do you survive the hordes of fawning fangirls? :V

Never mind. ^^;

Quote from: "Aurora-sama"I think I'm also a lot like OpenVMS as well, right down to the condescending view towards Unix!  

Though I may be too optimistic to qualify, and not really a misanthrope anymore, but rather have an ambivalent attitude towards humanity. :-/

I'd say I'm actually most like C64-tan since I like vintage technology, vintage gaming and pop culture.

Hmm, but there's no shortage of -tans who're condescending toward Unix. I can totally see you as being like C64-tan, actually. ^^

Quote from: "Nejin-kun"If I attempted to compare myself to one specific OS-tan, the internet would go offline for 5 days due to power shortage, so I will refrain from joining the chorus (ha).

I gotta agree with Choco-san here... you do strike me a bit as the Viru-tan type. ^.^;

Chocofreak13

^^ it might actually be a compliment. xD
click to make it bigger

nProtect

i like winows 7 and 3.1 tan
so cute xD

tan-1