(WARNING: BIG IMAGE) My Xp-Tan installing games....

Started by bombermania, February 13, 2010, 08:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombermania

Not a good one, but I did my best on this... :D
Enjoy
Note:I still don't understand why she can run crysis but refused to run Fallout and AC...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"the hugeness!! o____o
the games file or the pic? :D
well, should I re sized this? I afraid that you all can't read it...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

CaptBrenden

yeah, resize please. Idealy, 800 pixils wide, tops.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

wrond place to say it, but capitan, your new avi is CYOOT~

and yes. maybe you could post a thumbnail instead? :\ or a link?
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

I removed the image tags until you have a chance to resize it. Everyone can still click it to visit it. I hope you continue to draw and contribute to the fandom

@Choco

Well, yes, she is adorable, and all things concidered I thought it was an appropriate avatar choice at the moment.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

thumbnailed!(not resized... photobucket hates me now... T_T)
I'll draw more if I had more idea... :-/

CaptBrenden

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

Finally I did it!
(Oh, and once again I don't re sized it, but it thumb-nailed)

and the omake...:

Enjoy!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

bombermania

new drawing! yay!

and of course she gets "hot" when I overclocked her... literally...
get it? :D