Stupid Questions With STUPIDER answers

Started by NejinOniwa, February 11, 2007, 02:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

"in the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are espeically heinous. in new york city, the detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are part of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. these are their stories."

do sexual moans count as music?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Only when REMIXED~
(this is actually a good idea, but it's probably been done already so wtev)

Sphingomyelin overdose is a good idea, Y/N?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

(it has been done. that's why i asked.)

skip it in favour of sodium amitol.

how many pairs of sunglasses can you wear before you can't lift your head? (courtesy of my friend melissa)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That depends on the number of ears your head has. If your own are insufficient, JUST GLUE IT.

In case of spontaneous combustion of your left leg, how would your cats react?

Cockleshell

they would piss on the floor and start turning into dogs

what causes breast pain
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

contributions from PERVS LIEK YOU. thankyou! [/pbsreference]

should i eat the spaghetti sauce even though i'll scream in pain?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yes. Yes you shall, and you shall hook yourself up to a voice changer so your scream is all smurfed. -w-

I would like someone to contribute a picture of a bull-duck-goose being shot in the head with a large spade, is this feasible and how much Mauu would it cost me?

Chocofreak13

it IS feasable; however it will cost you your entire MAUU x ∞.

if a tree falls in the forest, can a duck 50 km away quack about it?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Konpaku Youmu"Look! A pigeon came! A pigeon came into the room!
With the underlying knowledge of the fact that this pigeon is in fact a duck, it can be assumed that all pigeons in fact are ducks and since pigeons are absolutely everywhere and networked in a more HAX way than the Geth, you can be damn sure that if a tree falls anywhere, a pigeon (which is in fact a duck) will be there to see it, and relay it to millions of his pigeon-which-is-in-fact-a-duck friends. Some of them will quite definitely be more than 50km away since pigeons-which-are-in-fact-ducks are migratory at times and thus get friends all over the place, and from that it can be expected that at least 3689 will quack at least once about it, and out of those, 16 will post about it at their blogs (and out of those at least one will claim to either be the one who was there to see the tree fall, or be the one who CAUSED it to fall in the first place).

In case of bottled-up-fire inside your local squirrel-enriched forest, what will happen?

Chocofreak13

giant squirrels moving to NYC, and mugging people, painting giant squirrel graffiti, and liberating animals from cages. [/kikistrikereference]

in the event of a nuclear fallout, which sandwich will protect you better: ham and cheese, or PB&J?
click to make it bigger

Martin

METAL SANDWICH!!!

How to fall up stais?

NejinOniwa

HELL IF I KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING but it surely must involve a cat, a baker and 3/4ths of an Aztec god. UNDOUBTEDLY.

WHY IS MY SPIRAL ENERGY SPINNING TOO FAST?

Chocofreak13

BECAUSE IT'S OVER 9000!!!

why does the ankle itch when the mosquito bites it?
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

because it wants you to notice it.

why was indigo cut out of the rainbow?
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Because he keep nagging to be a part of it.

Why are the shadows black?