XP-tan and ME-tan cosplay take II

Started by rdhdtwns, October 09, 2006, 04:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

Cori (ME) and myself (XP) took some more pictures the other day of our OS cosplay. XP has fun in the kitchen looking for food, while ME tries to be helpful but ends up deleting the printer ._.

I uploaded lots of pictures here on my webspace -_-;

http://www.moonramen.net/images/ostan

I didn't wanna get into the gallery stuff cause I didn't want to ugly the cosplay section, hahaha.

Not responsible for loss of sight, contents of stomach, etc. etc. Check with a doctor before viewing.

But here's two of my favs:

[attachment deleted by admin]
So cute it\'s deadly!

Aurora Borealis

Nice job! Double smileys w/ thumbs up for good cosplay and being in character!  ;010  ;010

I especially like the XP-tan looking in the refridgerator (Bottles of soda, loaves of bread and big potatoes! Looks like XP-tan scored big!) and ME-tan deleting the printer! :D

C-Chan

....................  *v*

*sizzling*

Sorry, beauty and cuteness overload.....  *V*

*brain explodes*

[last gasp] OSTAN017a.jpg & OSTAN023a.jpg FTW!!!!!  ^V^

*swoons*

NewYinzer

Great job Codi! Welcome back to the forums! Very well made cosplay outfits!

*swoons*

rdhdtwns

Thanks you guys ^o^

QuoteQuote from : Aurora Borealis
XP-tan looking in the refridgerator (Bottles of soda, loaves of bread and big potatoes! Looks like XP-tan scored big!) and ME-tan deleting the printer! :D

XP must like the carbs o.o;;
What's funny is that that was a particular day when our fridge was pretty full - normally it's rather sad and empty. XD

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

*brain explodes*

[last gasp] OSTAN017a.jpg & OSTAN023a.jpg FTW!!!!!  ^V^

*swoons*

....pshaw >.>;;

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

Great job Codi! Welcome back to the forums! Very well made cosplay outfits!

*swoons*

Thank you ^o^ We tried really hard!

You're swooning too? x.x Ah jeez.. *turns red*
So cute it\'s deadly!

SleepyD

yosh' *grabs camera* ok, time to meet you at some random empty street at night anime convention and start taking pictures!

......and no, I will not take anything pervy. Really. I don't care if you gave me a cardboard box of Pocky boxes with Pocky in 'em!

.....now somebody replace this cheap... ok not so cheap, digital camera with an SLR.  I take so many pics it's crazy... took over 1000 shots in Japan...

NewYinzer

Quote....now somebody replace this cheap... ok not so cheap, digital camera with an SLR. I take so many pics it's crazy... took over 1000 shots in Japan...

Holy Cow! I wish I had that much capability! I can take about 300 pics with my 5 megapixel Olympus! Like you, I obsessively take pictures of everything. It's not much, but it's better than the 1.3 megapixel one that I had as a kid!

SleepyD

I really want an SLR.

All i have right now are my sisters' cameras with a 1GB of memory. lol ^^;

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : SleepyD

yosh' *grabs camera* ok, time to meet you at some random empty street at night anime convention and start taking pictures!

......and no, I will not take anything pervy. Really. I don't care if you gave me a cardboard box of Pocky boxes with Pocky in 'em!

.....now somebody replace this cheap... ok not so cheap, digital camera with an SLR.  I take so many pics it's crazy... took over 1000 shots in Japan...

Empty street at night?? Dressed like XP??

How about we just find a nicely lit place? XD

That being said, I wish I could find someone to take better pictures. :/
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

White drapes and some powerful CFL lighting should do the trick.  ^.^

Otherwise I'd recommend sunny outdoor pics, if that's readily available by where you live... -v-
(quiet a bit of a distance for me... ^.^')

Oh wait,.... you said "someone" not "somewhere" right?  ^__^'

You know, I kinda figured your pics were all done with a tripod and stuff.  ^v^'

SleepyD

tripods are good for certain situations. (especially in the dark. good gawd these digital cameras are terrible at taking pics in the dark)

I find that they restrict me too much. I like to take pics from uncommon angles and carrying around a tripod would be too much weight on my back while I'm running around.

Ah college... with student loans and stuff... money doesn't come very easily

Alex Stankevitch

Silentbob

I'll join the swooning club, and also say I'm very impressed with the great detail you've gone into with the costumes.  Nice!   ;010

C-Chan

Swoon.  ^__^

[Sorry, just wanted this on top of the main page.  ^__^]

[Have to have a little chat with Pitkin later about a few certain things...  -v-']

[See ya'll in a bit.  ^.^]

Ryudragoon

Great job with the costumes ;010
I love the pic of Cori putting the printer in the trash haha