Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

Bras keep abreast - National - smh.com.au

smh.com.au
The Sydney Morning Herald

Bras keep abreast

Anita Kelman
October 8, 2006

AUSTRALIAN women's breasts are getting bigger, a new study has found.

Larger bras need to be made and, for the first time, sports bras now come in E and F cup sizes, said bra manufacturer Berlei.

Experts put the increase down to changes in diet. They said the contraceptive pill would also make a woman's breasts increase in size.

Berlei product manager Louise Woods said sales in larger sized bras were increasing. Ms Woods said larger breast sizes meant women were more likely to experience breast bounce when they exercised.

Tests carried out at the Australian Institute of Sport found that wearing the right bra size would reduce breast movement and more women would be able to play sport in comfort.

;hi

=^..^=

NewYinzer

QuoteBras keep abreast

ROFL! All I need to do is wait a few years and we'll start seeing more women with DD cups! Too bad it's confined to Australia...

C-Chan

I'd love to see what gets dumped into their water or pumped into their cows.  ^__^'

One has to wonder when influence by nutrition stops and influence by chemicals takes over.... -v-

NewYinzer

QuoteOne has to wonder when influence by nutrition stops and influence by chemicals takes over....

If those chemicals cause cancer or other disorders...
...bad.
If those chemicals are harmless and result in larger busts...
...good.

brougeXP22

lol that's not surprising. At my high school pretty much every girl in the 12th grade is a C cup or higher. I'm talkin 16-18 year olds that aren't done growing yet  ;013

SleepyD

Quote from: "brougeXP22"lol that's not surprising. At my high school pretty much every girl in the 12th grade is a C cup or higher. I'm talkin 16-18 year olds that aren't done growing yet  ;013

Huh... interesting.  (I went to an all-boys high school, so my exposure was limited)

Although, personally, I wouldn't want to see the entire female population grow these heavy things. Gonna turn into some H-anime universe or something. lol Small and quaint can be sexy too. ^^

C-Chan

Speaking of growing, there does seem a tacit acknowledgement that girls are (in general terms) growing taller, the average generational growth increase outpacing boys.  The increasing body size surely affects breast size, shoe size, girth size and all the other increasing trends we see here and there.... ^__^'

Naturally better nutrition helps since poor nutrition, on average, stumps growth.  However, given the lifestyle of some of these kids in particular Western countries, can you really say they get "good" nutrition?  

If kids can grow to giant size on junk food, fast food, processed food and growth hormone-laden milk products, it makes me wonder..... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Problem is, most of the chemicals used nowadays are relatively new, so we may not know [or the manufacturers won't admit to us] if they cause disorders until perhaps several decades later.....  -v-'

[Asbestos cigarettes and uranium cutlery come to mind.... ^^;]

C-Chan added the following  2 minutes after last message :

Quote from: "SleepyD"lol Small and quaint can be sexy too. ^^

Ditto.  ^.^
NewYinzer had a good term for those characters that have to haul their knockers on wagons....  ^__^'
It escapes me at the moment, but regardless that just ain't my thing....  -v-'

NewYinzer

QuoteNewYinzer had a good term for those characters that have to haul their knockers on wagons.... ^__^'

I really don't remember what name I had for them. Knowing me, I probably said something like "flotation devices".

QuoteSleepyD wrote:
lol Small and quaint can be sexy too. ^^

Heck yeah! Just ask Mahoro:

brougeXP22

lol but in the mahoramtic manga, Mahoro asked for breast implants but was denied with supreme gusto ;010

NewYinzer

Quotelol but in the mahoramtic manga, Mahoro asked for breast implants but was denied with supreme gusto

So many memories...

rdhdtwns

*looks down shirt*

Huh, memories.

XD
So cute it\'s deadly!

brougeXP22

rdhdtwns

hahaha, I'm not sure why I was reminded of myself there, heh.

/stupidity
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

*feins a comical anime trip flails his arms and accidentily ends up with his hand on Codis chest* Oops!

*runs away*

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

Quotelol but in the mahoramtic manga, Mahoro asked for breast implants but was denied with supreme gusto

So many memories...

minawa:........boobie missle.....
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

brougeXP22