PET-chan's eyes

Started by Red-Machine, January 14, 2010, 05:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

I read in the wiki that PET-chan only opens her eyes when she is angry because they intimidate people (I'm guessing this is a reference to the PET's greenscreen).  So, I was wondering: has anyone ever drawn her with them open?  I'm curious as to what they look like...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Aurora Borealis

Yeah, I've drawn two sketches of PET-tan with her eyes open.

first series of OS-tan sketches

And a pic of her and C65-tan for International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Sep 19 2009):

Red-Machine

Those are really good!  Did you ever think of doing one in colour?

If you did, could I help?  I've always had a bit of a soft spot for greenscreens! XD  She actually looks rather cute.

Aurora Borealis

Thanks! :) I'm starting to do my OS-tan sketches in color. My most recent set of OS-tan sketches are partly in color, and I did start going back to earlier ones to color some of those in, including the sketch of PET-tan. I'll get the colored version up as soon as I can.

Bella

PET-tan and Unix-sama really need to have a staring contest. xD

Red-Machine

My money's on PET-chan!

NejinOniwa

I can stare angrily at myself in the mirror for hours before I grow bored and walk off.

>_>;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Hmmm, a difficult choice to make.  I'd have to pick UNIX-sama

Bella

I'd wager on Unix-sama; PET-chan may have scary eyes, but she's mostly harmless in reality. Unix-sama has ruthlessness to back up her creepy stare...

Aurora Borealis

PET-tan still has one effective attack to use against enemies, and it's lethal!

...However, she's way too slow to use it against anybody anyways. ^^;

Unix on the other hand... a ruthless monster! 0_0

Red-Machine

Lol, yes!  The Killer Poke.

Cockleshell

Reminds me of Medusa..
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"PET-tan still has one effective attack to use against enemies, and it's lethal!

...However, she's way too slow to use it against anybody anyways. ^^;

Unix on the other hand... a ruthless monster! 0_0

Really? I've never heard of this attack. O.o

I think Unix-sama's monster-ness is greatly exaggerated. ^^'

stewartsage

Quote from: "Bella"I think Unix-sama's monster-ness is greatly exaggerated. ^^'

She's just misunderstood, and a bit hard to get along with upon the first encounter.  Just like UNIX!

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"She's just misunderstood, and a bit hard to get along with upon the first encounter.  Just like UNIX!

That sounds 'bout right. -v-

I doubt she'd be quite as affectionate as her mother, but Unix-sama would certainly have people with whom she clicks...