Main Menu

Loliconomy 101

Started by OS Freak, December 23, 2009, 07:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

The original founder of Loliconomy is our former companion. Mr. Nejin Oniwa. This new economy is in ways superior to modern currency and It may be aplied worldwide is approval is allowed. For more information, post your questions about Loliconomy here. I'm just an assistant of Mr. Nejin Oniwa so feel free to post here and he will gladly answer you back. if he has some spare time.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

IanDanKilmaster

The Choice of a New Generation.

OS Freak

Darn! Is there a way to delete this thread? This only happens because I don't search enough! I hate myself right now.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

IanDanKilmaster

Take it easy, a simple move and lock will fix this, no need to beat yourself up about it.  As long as you make sure to try and avoid repeating this mistake, that's all that really matters.  I'll let Aurora know and it'll be easily remedied.

OS Freak

Arigatou. I think I'll just ask the person first If I know him/her if he made a thread. Are there Thread search engines here?

IanDanKilmaster

Aurora Borealis

That's okay. Sometimes this kind of thing happens. I'll just close this.