Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Another thing, the hardware-tans section is empty, so I chucked in all the Game consoles I could remember seeing of the top of my head...
Is this okay?

Added after 34 minutes:

Thumbnail tool doesn't work. Small pictures (that don't need a thumbnail) work, big pictures don't.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Kiso

Yes, it is okay... you could do that.

THat thumb thing needs checking... hmm...

Anyways I updated the Windows 7 article... now with all its Nanami Madobe glory! lol
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

tyciol

About the entry for Twitter here: http://ostan-collections.net/wiki/Twitter

Does anyone have information on why she is a cat and not a bird? Birds twitter...

All I can figure is, cats eat birds? So I guess a cat would have a stomach full of twittering? *shrug*

I actually found out about her because of some fanart but probably can't post H stuff here.

Aurora Borealis

She's a catgirl because of one of the pictures that is (or was) displayed when Twitter's server went down was that of an "LOL cat"-style pic of a cat with a screwdriver trying to fix a computer. I don't know if it's still in use though. Didn't the Fail Whale replace it? Well, it still seems that catgirl Twitter-tan is still the most common design though.

Still makes more sense if she were a bird girl!

Bella

Maybe 'cause nekomimis are cute? O.o

I'm thinking of fixing up the comics section, and posting links to ZS and my Linux-tan comic. Any objections?