Main Menu

IRC

Started by Chocofreak13, October 07, 2009, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

IRC
does anyone even USE the IRC chat? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's been used before...but it's been empty lately. All the regulars have spun away.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Not enough IRC users, I suppose.
I never liked using it, for some reason ~-~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Every time I go in, everyone's afk.
Either that, or there's 1 or 2 people that respond, and the discussion eventually dissipates into the ether...

NejinOniwa

And even those occasions are rare.

What we SHOULD do is set up a VENTRILO channel or something, that automatically connects whenever you go on-site.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Ultimaninja

I'm usually good at being on it from 4pm-8pm, but no one is on so I leave early often. Or that no one responds within a couple hours so I give up.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i tried to log on, but i couldn't and decided not to for right now. i'm too tired to fight w/ the 'puter right now....
click to make it bigger