SCRAP PAPER.

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

No, it looked pretty much like I'd been banged headfirst into a brick wall until my nose broke and not been quite happy with it afterwards.

I would neither call that emo nor sexy, quite frankly -3-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my dear. i'll be the judge of that~
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

revised.

[attachment deleted by admin]
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well well, turning out better here, aren't we? It sure helps asking for help sometimes I guess -w-
The dialogues are still a bit spotty and hard to follow at times, but that's always challenging, even for experienced writers. I would appreciate if you differentiated more between thought and dialogue as for typesetting; since you're using the same formatting for both it gets somewhat confusing sometimes. Most people use italics or plain formatting - that'd help, i think.
Parts of the gang scene are still a bit spotty, but that's small fry - the "amazing grace" pull was brilliant.
Lastly proofreading is in order, but nothing major, just a few things here and there that need revision.

All in all, you've gone from level 2 to level 6 in one transition. GJ!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

BIGGU ANNOUNCOMENTO YOU FAGS

CHAPTER 1 is out. GET HERE.

And for those who missed the prologue, get here.

NJOI~

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

SO HAI GUISE, THIS THREAD IS GIVEN EPIC REVIVAL AS WERE ASKED ABOUT SOME WEEKS BACK.

Anyway. The translation of a work I wrote, submitted, lost, rewrote, found original, and started translating during Choco's computer class a few weeks back, is now done. E42 is heavy-as-mountains sci-fi, and contains more than your fair daily intake of weirdness. Enjoi at your location of choice.
DeviantArt (for web format): http://nejinoniwa.deviantart.com/art/Unit-42-Part-1-162917679
NeoN-PCW (for .doc format): http://nejinoniwa.co.cc/index.php?itemid=107

Happy hunting, fellas, and KEEPUMS THREAD GOING, PLOX.

zjhentohlauedy

ohh a writing thread D:

speaking of writing i just posted a little something. not really sure if i'm gonna continue this one

http://9000degrees.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/untitled-thingy-chapter-1-and-2/
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Nejin-sensei wanted me to post my writings, so here's my DeviantArt writing gallery:

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/gallery/#Writings

Stories you will find:
-Isra's story. It's about transdeminsional traveler and her adventures through the mulitverse. It's written in a rather non-linear style and from several different points-of-view (third person omnipresent anybody?), which is kinda confusing but... meh... that's just how it comes to me.

-Clover and Ada's story. This one's set in a crazy alternate timeline where Multics was a success, Unix was never created, and computers never downsized-- the contrary, they became larger and more powerful. Throw in a hundred years time and the birth of artificial intelligence, and ADA, the first truly psychologically humanoid artificial intelligence, was born. Of course, there's the matter of Clover too-- a young girl who believes that she is, in fact, the second humanoid AI created.  

-The Guardian's story... well, actually, this ties into Isra's story too... musings on sociology and psychology by a sentient energy being who's an extradimensional alien.

And a couple of OS-tan interviews.

NejinOniwa

Wonderful, then, Bella-kun. -w-

Also:
This isn't all too relevant RIGHT NOW, but I thought I'd translate this just because it was so godfuckingly awesome. Got it linked in the mailout from my party leader, and it's in swedish, but I'm thinking of translating this, just because.
http://www.burncreek.net/web/galleri/humor/kvinnor-man.html

Someone remind me to do this once I'm back home. Just incase. -w-;

Bella

Psst, Nejin, now see if you can get Stewart-san to post links to his SAGE fanfics. :B

I mean no offense, but seriously dude-- how do you guys speak that language? ;v;

NejinOniwa

Trust me - I half amaze myself whenever I switch between them. The fact that you guys speak with your mouths almost entirely static and compressed is WEIRD. It doesn't MOVE AN INCH WHEN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH.

What the hell?

I mean, japanese is broader, and swedish is a bit higher, but english is just COMPRESSED. It is freakishly annoying. At least the american kind, brits know a bit about loosening up.

So we speak swedish...highly.

NejinOniwa

BIG NOTICE for Bella to post that winnage-filled Unix-fic of hers WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. Get on with it, girl! >:3

Chocofreak13

i just noticed that you said bella-KUN. she's a SHE, dude.

i don't has anything to post, i'm sorry >___< i'll try to come up with tribute, but i'm reporting in from argo right now so the most interesting piece of writing on here is my college essay..... >__<
(pathetic)HAIKU TRIBUTE TO THREAD-GOD:

my stomach doth hurt
and i sit here nervously
come back for summer :3
click to make it bigger