a game i'm looking for

Started by Q4(V), September 09, 2005, 08:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q4(V)

i just found this link, if u know were to buy some of the games or books plz tellll....

link

Darknight_88

I dont wanna broke your hope...but someone has to make de dirty work.

Those are fakes, there isnt a PS2 game about ME-tan and other things...
sorry

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

ShinraKenshin

as much as I would want to say no but its true...no games are like that I wish they where

Agelu

Impressive... they REALLY look real...
Think of this... they have relation to Microsoft... a company should buy the licences... that would be tough!

Q4(V)

can any1 tell me wht the person is talking abt on tht link

this is wht i can find on the books
os-tan
os-tan

if any1 has other os-tan stuff, can u give the links .... and if u know wht the books are abt just say.  

Pitkin

The book in the first link I have; it comes in a bigger case (the thing in the picture is the case and the book is inside) holding also three small OS-tan figures (Win95-tan, WinME-tan and WinXP-tan). In the plastic case there're "slots" for four figures instead of three (and Win2k-tan figure can be seen in some pictures holding a sword), but it always comes with only the three ones.

The book consists of multiple separate short stories, in which the Japanese used seems pretty simple with lots of kana. The book also includes introduction pages for the most important characters. No matter how much I liked the book itself, to me the mini figures were even more important. ^_^

CaptBrenden

humm you leave me no choice... Tickle torture!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Q4(V)

How many figure have u got by the way?
and wht r they?

Pitkin

Well, even including the three OS-tans my collection is very modest. I think in total there were perhaps 13 figures, of which most are of the gashapon size (max 10cm tall).

I have
-the three OS-tan figures
-three Chii figures (sleeping, bakery outfit, "dark Chii"), all very small ones. From Chobits I also have a small Kotoko (making tea) figure.
-a keyring figure of my beloved (Hououji) Fuu
-Narusegawa Naru-san wearing a yukata, perhaps 12 cm tall
-Langley-Soryu Asuka-san and Ayanami Rei-san wearing bikinis, both perhaps 25 cm tall
-my beloved Fuu with her sword, maybe 35 cm tall

When I got myself the Fuu keyring figure, I also bought the similar sword-wielding ones of Shidou Hikaru-san and Ryuuzaki Umi-san, but those two I gave away as presents.

The figure collection growth has been very slow lately; apart from Fuu (and OS-tan) there haven't been any really irresistible characters hanging around lately, and posters are almost as nice to collect as well. ^^; My next additions to the small company might be a few Mahoromatic characters, if nothing even better comes up. Unfortunately, of Hanaukyo Maid Tai characters only Mariel-san seems to have been made into a figure.

So, no huge collection to brag about. ^^;

CaptBrenden

I gots a Mahoro fig that came with my DVD set.  She stands on top of my computer, even as we speak...er so to speak.  I want one of Minawa tho.

Agelu

All those books MUST be doujinshi (Fan made stuff. Nothing official.) Perhaps something good can be rescued from a lot of them.. i couln't tell... should be mostly japanese. (heh, i can't wait to see a image of Gates reading one of these... :lol: )

CaptBrenden

you gotta love doujinshi!  I love how fan based stuff is in japan.  In the us if you started drawing your own X men comics.. you may get sued, but in japan its a way for all sorts of fan based Ideas to enrich loved stories and character.  <.< >.> and maybe an opertunity to see your favorite characters in ways youve only imagined. "95 tan...." :drool:

Darknight_88

*wonders what Gates would do if he discovered the OS-tans...*
And if it happens one day...maybe Microsoft would start using the OS-tans (or a modified version ¬¬) as mascots for their products? (something like Tux with Linux)
Capt....im sure you're not having that kind of thoughts with 95...right? ¬¬
XD
right?!

Q4(V)

game
yes, i found a game lol, i'm the better ... i think