綠壩娘 (Green Dam Girl) - A NEW and the most EVIL OS-tan ever!?

Started by AnimeTheme, June 29, 2009, 02:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omimasu!

But seriously, I know for sure that hentai is not allowed outside of the hentai section. But to keep the rest of this site fully worksafe, ecchi pictures should be text-linked to.

So, if you're going to post them in this or the other sections so that if someone were browsing this site at their workplace or school, they can browse without the risk of getting called out on looking at questionable content (and so they can look at the picture later in the safety of their home).

OS Freak

Ahh yes very good. I did that with mine a while ago in the os family three. They are not ecchi but i didn't think they should be there ocupying space at the post. So I just linked them. That works for me too since sometimes I take my laptop to my store.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

it's not reallt ecchi, just laughably embarrassing. poor xp. xD

hmm, me thinks that besides the various viruses, this is the only -tan related to a hated software.
am i wrong?
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

but are they hated? AOL is used by lots of people.

what the heck is MS-BOB? it sounds familiar....
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

AOL is still used by people, but not as nearly as many as there were 10 years ago! Even back then AOL was criticized a lot!

This is MS-BOB. Microsoft's biggest and most laughable failure!

Chocofreak13

oh dear gawd....O____O the fail.....oh gawd.....
*runs off to facepalm thread to facepalm*
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

OS Freak

You know what they say; everyone messes up at one time or another... lol
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

but how many chances have we given various os-es over the years? microsoft has had several facepalms. xD
click to make it bigger

tan-1