NCORP Warp Zone

Started by NejinOniwa, April 14, 2009, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

ANYWAYS.
What I'm trying to say is there's a veritable motherlode of gallery material available (and active) over at some damn moonshit site.
However, the damn menu is blocked by some shit moonshit blocking cockblocker shit, so I CAN'T SEE SHIT, THE GOGGLES AREN'T WORKING etc. After years of using crappy proxies to get past them I've gotten tired of this shit and so I spent some hour making INCREDIBLE WARP PORTAL for you to use for your convenience or something.

15/5 Y11 update: I will be trying am currently checking on new sources to include in the warpzone's library. First up is pixiv. Anyone who's got good ideas of other spots (or pixiv accs) to include, please post them here and I will (probably) include them in the link library - it is being updated as we speak.

Click here to enter the Warpzone.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

AWESOME!!! This is truly awesome stuff! The portal to the ultimate MOTHERLODE of OS-tan material! So much new goodness we've all been missing out on!

Thanks so much for this, Nejin! :D

EDIT: 2000 posts!

NejinOniwa

On that note, editing HTML in your browser is fuckdamn madness.

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, FOLKS!

Chocofreak13

*gasp* it's like brain noms!!! thanx!!
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Sweet... just fukken sweet... pr0nz!

Can we has for OSC?  I don't upload, but I'm wondering if we're going to see these in our gallery now...

I mean, that's the way it works, right?

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Hey, this is the source of 90% of what i uploaded back in the day, so yeah, damn right we can has. -w-

hicamajig

NejinOniwa

NOW
THERE IS ONE CONDITION

YOU MUST UPLOAD ¨V¨

VonDaab

This is reaal niice. I remember back in '07? when the nijiura/kasumi/whatev theyre called guys started to mess around with crap and suddenly, no entry for lot of people.

NejinOniwa

Yeah, that sucked - I've gone with proxies til now, as i said, but they aren't reliable...you never know what works.

So this is the product of my frustration -w-

Smokey

Nice, and this is hosted by you... Locally on one of your systems?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Nopes. I've got the hosting for that website already for another project - I just uploaded the subpage to the same server.

(or rather - I duplicated my custom 404 file and edited it...using the FTP uploader's built-in editor. Which is basically a glorified notepad. Yes, I know, it sucks, but still.)

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Sharing is caring, you know. Get to it!