Which OS-tan are you most like?

Started by Night4ce, March 29, 2009, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night4ce

I know there is already one close to what this is, but witch OS-tan (or some of 2) are you most like? Are you reliable like 2k-tan? Eager and ready like SE-tan? Shy and frighted easy like 98-tan? Clear headed and smooth like XP-tan? or just plain slow and forgetful like ME-tan? Let's see what we get here!

I'm a mix of 2k and ME...
I'm reliable to do things I know how to do and often asked about anything from others but when it comes to learning and performing (or remembering) anything new... I have low RAM on doing new things. lol

Chocofreak13

i'm like you. but more 2k than ME, i believe. especially as of late, there hasn't been enough happiness for a random outburst.
click to make it bigger

Toki

I don't think I'm an OS... maybe an application or...

Ah!! I'm like Wikipe-tan ^_^ I know it doesn't seem like it here but irl whenever someone needs to know something they always seem to turn to me... Most of my knowledge is second hand and questionable but people always just accept it... just like wikipedia's!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Heh, i know how that is, i sometimes just talk BS when people ask (in my opinion) idioticly simple things, and they believe it...  :/
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Yeah sometimes I do that but usually I'm like "NO STOP. DON'T BELEIVE A WORD I JUST SAID" and I never argue unless I know for (or think) I'm right. And if I'm proven wrong then I'll accept it no problem ^_^ but alot of people try to argue with me and get mad because I'm very persuasive and logical... but it's unexpected! >3>
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

You wouldn't happen to be gemini, would you...

Cuz that would explain why you are so much like me... And it would make it less creepy... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Nope not a gemini but I used to think I should be one o.o;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

hmm, weird... ^_^

Anyways, i think that is as far as i can stretch this topic without going completely OT...
So, g'bye...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Woow we really are bad about that aren't we ;__;

Other people should post here, I'm curious.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

well, i guess this thread isn't that succesful because the "wich os-tan are you" thread...

And yes we are bad, but i'm just plain evil...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vegapunk

Hmm....I'm unhappy to say I'm very much like ME-tan.

Toki

Thats okay, personalitywise I'd say that ME-Tan was the one most like me as well >3>
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Hey, ME may not be the best OS, but she sure would be fun in social life... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Xi Wang chan

A mix between XP-Me-98 ^^'... what a crazy >¬<'!!!...

Added after 2 minutes:

I back after vacations >¬<... well; no vacations, but I no dropped here ¬,¬...

Chocofreak13

i am a crazy. but i'm the most mature non-"grownup" i know. so that's where the two come in.
click to make it bigger