What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Well...It looks like I've got another series I'm addicted to! My new anime I'm watching is:

*drumroll*

Love Hina

Which makes the list look a little something like this:
Sept. 2: Megatokyo
Sept. 9: Rozen Maiden
Sept. 16: Mahoromatic
Sept. 23: Love Hina
Sept. 30: ???

Silentbob

Watching "Binbou Shimai Monogatari".  It's really sugary sweet and sentimental.   But I guess we all need some of that now and then.  ;)

NewYinzer

We all need that "sweet" stuff now and again. After seeing the somewhat bittersweet last episodes of Mahoromatic (no, Captain, I did not take your advice), I needed something funny like Love Hina to make me laugh after a long day of homework, school, and studying.

SleepyD

Ahem.

Jeff is watching...
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Honey and Clover II (There's some nice sentimental stuff there....)
Ouran High School Host Club
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
...and there's more I can't remember at the moment...

I'm watching all of them very slowly, I might add.
Stupid schoolwork and stuff.

brougeXP22

I've just recently gotten in BLEACH and Eureka 7. I also love Naruto, FMA, NGE, Love Hina, and like 50 others that i don't think i'll be allowed to name  o_o

SleepyD

Quote from: "brougeXP22"I've just recently gotten in BLEACH and Eureka 7. I also love Naruto, FMA, NGE, Love Hina, and like 50 others that i don't think i'll be allowed to name  o_o

reaaally...

If they're fansubs, I've already named some.

If they're... something else, there's another place in this forum for that.

If... it's still something else, I have no idea what it is, go to 4chan or something. lol

Silentbob

I think I'm gonna give Ouran a whirl, underway to me as we speak.

Alex Stankevitch

Ive just got Mahoromantic and its brill. Watched episodes 1 to 8 in a single night  ;010

brougeXP22

lol i wasn't talking about hentai shows, i just ment that it would take a lot of sapce to type out all the shows that i've watched. ;011

Silentbob

I lost count long ago.   I've definitely watched too much... I think.   If you can actually watch too much anime that is.   But I still like it.

Alex Stankevitch

There is never ehough, its a shame BitTorrent has its limits or id become Hikkomori...

NewYinzer

QuoteIve just got Mahoromantic and its brill. Watched episodes 1 to 8 in a single night

It is quite possibly the greatest anime I've watched (besides Miyazaki's work)!
BTW, what is brill?

SleepyD

UK slang... perhaps...

brill... reminds me of trill, but that can't be it.

Brilliant!

HAHA, Wikipe-tan confirms! w00t!

Quote from: "Alex Stankevitch"There is never ehough, its a shame BitTorrent has its limits or id become Hikkomori...

Speaking of hikikomori, is anyone here watchin Welome to the NHK!/NHK ni Yokoso! ?

NewYinzer

Quote from: "SleepyD"UK slang... perhaps...

brill... reminds me of trill, but that can't be it.

Brilliant!

HAHA, Wikipe-tan confirms! w00t!

Quote from: "Alex Stankevitch"There is never ehough, its a shame BitTorrent has its limits or id become Hikkomori...

Speaking of hikikomori, is anyone here watchin Welome to the NHK!/NHK ni Yokoso! ?

Sorry, man. Stuck on Love Hina now...

SleepyD

Quote from: "Silentbob"I think I'm gonna give Ouran a whirl, underway to me as we speak.
Ouran is quite amusing.

Quote from: "NewYinzer"

Sorry, man. Stuck on Love Hina now...

One at a time, eh?
Watching the ol' semi-classics, eh?
I'm going through way too many series at once... can't seem to make much progress in any of them tho...