favorite games

Started by Chocofreak13, February 14, 2009, 06:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Meh, SC4Deluxe is better... i think...probably...

Added after 16 seconds:

yeah, probably...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

original sim city, the lo-res one. :]

(just wanted to say, nejin, that's f-ing cool. xD i lack a formal religion right now, so you're my religion now! xD lawl. jk. )

hmm, haven't played many god-complex games, come to think of it.

everyone, what's the oldest game you own?

i own an NES cartridge.....no NES though..... 0_0;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I own a NES and cartridges, but my brother's taken possession of it. 0_o

But that's probably Super Mario World for the Gameboy, then.

(And srsly choco, stop stalking me, you're ticking me off)

Chocofreak13

*sniffle* i'm sorry ;_; i didn't mean to.

oh yeah, i forgot about spore. i don't play it much since it's my sister's but it's nice. :3 (for some reason i prefer creating to actual gameplay.)
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Isn't there a free demo of Creature Creator still available?  Sounds like that'd be right up your alley, Choco.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Personally I find ravaging around in Creature mode and XENOCIDING EVERY SINGLE SPECIES ON THE PLANET more interesting. _W_

VonDaab

Oldest game?
Does Game & Watches count? Because I got Parachute from 1981.
Had to plug in my NES here the other day and play a round of KUNG-FU(master). Such an awesome game. Interestingly, its made by IREM, before they started the R-Type series.

Smokey

Wow, oldest game...
Gezus, if i'm not mistaken i even have 1 or 2 games for a '60s mainframe system... ;010

And as for current games, i'm more of a creator, hence my liking of SimCity, and The Sims2 (wich nowadays takes some 17 friggin installs to get it on your PC. Although it doesn't consume as much HDD as FSX deluxe, yet)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

The oldest game I own is Wizardry: Knight of Diamonds from 1982, it's a game for the Apple IIe.  I have the floppies and original cases for it and Bard's Tale I & II.  Of course, I didn't get them when they were new - it was the first computer & software I ever owned and it was sometime in the 90s.  Yeah, already old when I got it...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i have some racing game from 1985. it's older than me, AND my sister.
speaking of her, she has a pirated version of spore. yay torrents! yay friends! and she's a sims2 WHORE. O__O;

in other news, I GOT ME PACKAGE TODAY! =D YAY! I WANNA PLAY WITH IT (IT STILL HAS NEW GAME FEEL/SMELL AND IT'S FROM THE 90'S!!  =D ) BUT HOUSE IS ON AND I HAVE WORK TO DO ANYWAY SO MAYBE TOMORROW OR LATER OR SOMETHING.

CHRONO TRIGGER YAY!! =D  came sooner than i expected. <] always fun.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

AND I'M MISSING IT!! STOP POSTING!! O_____O

g'nighty'night.~â™ 
click to make it bigger

OS-Kennie

Dead Space

Resident Evil

Left 4 Dead

Metal Gear Solid
Kennie : Human For Linux Beings ;010

Seamore

Sins of a solar empire
Transport Tycoon
Transport Giant
I'm usually like managerial game the most, though some genre like RPG does once in a while get into my favorite game.
The oldest game I have must have been Battle Isle and Carrier Command. If I'm not wrong, those two game come from the early 90's.
Quote from: "Smokey"House.... YEAH!
Dr. House is in the house ;010 . Always love that show.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---