Scans and wallpapers: Yoko Ritona

Started by MisterCat, April 28, 2008, 03:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

Click on the images to get the BIG picture!

:smoke:

=^..^=

MisterCat

You are welcome, juanjisimo!  Thank you for replying!  It's great to know there's another Yoko Ritona fan out there.  Check my Web site for more Yoko stuff.

;262

=^..^=

NejinOniwa

Erm...
Not to ruin the mood, Cat, but I'd say this guy comes daringly close to what's called..."Do not feed". >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Are we sure he's a troll, Nej?  Just seems like yet another necroposter bucking for citizenship to me.  Well, aside from said necroposter, it appears this thread has all it takes to earn IDK-approval, Yoko... YUM.

Good job, MisterCat, I'll add these to my ever-growing collection of walls at once!

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

A necroposter that just spams nonsense, does one-time posts in EXACTLY 10 diff threads, and then goes silent?

No matter the cause, it's still a troll.
Or just bad manners.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Nejin is indeed stingy!!

Don't worry about it Cat!! Thanx, i like the picture!

My imagination is growing wildly everytime i saw this kind of sexy pictures... ^_^

It's proof that i am normal... he he he.... ;054

Smokey

well, i dont know... but that aside...
MisterCat is doing a great job in creating a fanbase for Yoko here... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

MisterCat

Since you've all been so nice, here are some more desktop wallpapers.  Click on the image to download the larger size, as usual!

The last two wallpapers are official art from Hiroyuko Imaishi's 2008 feature film Gekijōban Tengen Toppa Guren Ragan [Guren Hen].  They depict scenes from the bloody and brutal one-on-one fight between Yoko Ritona and Adiane the Elegant.

Adiane is a much larger person than little 5-foot 4-inch Yoko; plus she has special powers, whereas Yoko has only her natural abilities upon which to rely.  Things don't look good for Yoko in those last two wallpapers, but let me point out it is extremely unwise to underestimate her fighting spirit and skill.  (You may draw your own conclusions about the fight's outcome from that not-very-subtle clue of mine.)

Anyway, I've removed what I consider to be distractions from some of these wallpapers.  The beautiful view afforded by the first wallpaper was originally partially blocked by Kamina; so he's gone, as is Simon.  Who wants to look at a couple of guys when Yoko is, erm, right there to admire?

The second wallpaper had Nia Teppelin taking up all the space above and to the right of Yoko.  She's vanished, just like she did in Gainax's anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann.  Wallpapers three, four and five are in their original state.

The penultimate wallpaper had Adiane looming over poor little Yoko, so that antagonist is gone.  The final wallpaper had lots of Japanese text just to the right of Yoko, so it's gone.  Enjoy!

:smoke:

;262

=^..^=

Smokey

cool, also really good retouching on the images... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

MisterCat

Thank you, Smokey, for your kind compliment regarding my playing around with GIMP 2 and Microsoft Paint!  Now I'm contemplating posting more wallpapers of Yoko Ritona, but first I've got to give these old eyes a break from the monitor screen.

;hi

=^..^=

Smokey

good idea, it can give you horrible headaches.... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Yes!! Rest is needed!

But for me, i can stay in front of computer for hours or even days without rest!
Especially when i'm playing some new game or doing some programming....! :/

Your eyes won't worn out as long as you drink enough water and not dehydrated! ^_^

Smokey

Same here, i can stay on a PC for hours and hours and hours and hours... But i do have glasses (-4, -4 )...

But then again, I'm a PC junkie, been so since '88 (born in '85, go figure ^_^)
Thanks Fedora-sama

MisterCat