Main Menu

Facepalm Thread

Started by Aurora Borealis, February 07, 2009, 12:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

every 3 seconds a child gets born... so every 3 seconds some d00ds mate facepalms when he´s told his gfs pregnant...

Also every time you facepalm left, an ultra-cute kitten is spawned...
If you facepalm right, it´s an ultra-cute puppy...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

I usually facepalm left, lol.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

same here. i am a little more of a cat person, mabe that has to do with it?

actually, i think i facepalm with both hands the same.
maybe the right more. i'm also a righty.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

I'm a righty but facepalm left...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cocklemessedup

I think this is more of a facepalm moment than anything.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Even though I'm right-handed, I almost always face-palm with my left hand. Hmm...

I facepalm a lot in real life.

That ad campaign is some epic fail! XD

Chocofreak13

i facepalm alot. it's like it's become my new thing. but then, you'd facepalm too if you hung out with my friends....
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

There was this idiotic, delusional sociopath with a terrible sense of humor  I had to deal with on a daily basis. He thought that we were still friends even though I facepalmed at nearly everything he said and HE NEVER GOT THE HINTS!!

Cockleshell

Another facepalm moment:

Mammary memory.

Think about it in an OS-tan way.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

I facepalmed quite frequently before it even became a web expression - I think seeing online so much has just made me conscious of how often I do facepalm.  It's kind of a weird tick for me, it doesn't necessarily mean anything in particular - in fact it can often times mean something just embarrassed me (instead of just a reaction to something heinously stupid).

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

New High school course, Facepalm Theory. 50 Points.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Huh? This thread is really facepalm worthy for not having Tactical Facepalm.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.