Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandiNinja

I would like to see someone doing cosplay!! Especially girl... ^_^

I don't do cosplay myself! I can't sew... ;014

Smokey

Look in the gallery... there are pics there... but i would like to see Toki's new cosplay.... She's good... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/202073/

Ta daaa... can't find any good pictures and we're not doing a photoshoot until it's one hundred percent finished. (we're probably gonna redo the top...)
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

OMG, Suweeeeeet!!!!!
Can't wait for the other pics....

~MOOOEEEEEE!!!!!

~Nyaaaaaaaa......
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

oh wow, that is really good :3  I cant wait to see it compleated!

Oh, did you decide what you were gonna do for sakura con?  I had some ideas >:3
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Toki

So far I was planning on doing Uma and Misaki ^_^ What other ideas did you have? Also!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18nVowTtTUk&feature=channel_page
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Toki

Bleeeegh T_T I don't know if I can consider cosplay a hobby anymore * cry *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

;015

WHAT?!

WHY??
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I didn't cosplay at the last convention I was at and the only cosplay I'll be doing at Sakuracon this year is Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl but thats just normal clothes for me..
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Awww. it can still be a hobby....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

There are still some minor adjustments I want to make to this, like I wanna synch the waist a little more and adjust the length of the white panel in the skirt (it looks like too much negative space to me) but other than that this is the first of many of my original design dresses! My hair is filthy in this pic, and I look like I havn't slept in days... because I havn't. AIRPLANES
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

AIRPLANES?!  So you were going to con and noticed a swingset to take a peekchore next to O__o?

Cute pic though, it's great that this thread is finally getting some much-needed on-topic attention!  I don't have much specifics to offer, but I would've if I had passed Costuming...><

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

OM NOM NOM WHY OH WHY IS THERE A MUFFIN THERE, DEAR TOKI I MUST EAT IT NOW ALONG WITH YOUR FLESH AND SKIN AND ALL THAT FLUFF THAT'S ON YOU

...that being said. These are the times when I regret totally sucking at sewing things. I hate going to conventions looking "normal"... >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

If you look really hard you can notice a muffin amidst all the KAWAII!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama