Trouble Windows Alt. Opening

Started by Alex S, January 23, 2009, 06:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Alex S"I found it, but technically it'll probably be piracy no matter where it comes from, so no upload or link from me. Sorry. I don't want Aurora-chan to get banhammer-happy.
I really do not want to have to use the banhammer either.

Chocofreak13

since there's no music section, i uploaded one into the test section.

i am doing as asked, please no ban-hammer i'm sorry i'm trying to be a good little member of society! i even gave it the thumbnail i use for it in my itunes ;-;

i'm HUNGRY. anyone seen nejin-san? i wish to feast upon demon's organs. :3

but seriously, i have more finals tomorrow, and it's after 10:30 here (22:30) so i'ma go eat and sleep and find my tie. but not in that order. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

quam amoena, oh tactitatis lilium
I have nothing else to say on this subject.
Except...

i saw this coming, really ENJOY YOUR B&
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

i don't feel the resident ninjutsu pirate can post such comments...

And i would think Ad/Mod will be reviewing the uploads...

Licensing is hard on anime-related thing (at least here in holland...)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Over 6000 refutes your statement, smokey.

And I think, considering Aurora stated uploading the 2nd OP song was not allowed - which I was asking about - there's no question about that the first OP song is forbidden as well. Hell, it's the same artist, even.

What's your counter, or can you accept logic for once?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

1.Bad argument...

2.That's what i said... Ad/Mod will be supervising the uploads, i guess and will notify the uploader of any violations....

3.I don't see any logic, just a statement clarifying what i said...

No need go get pissed....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

DarkSign

Wow, this was a great video! I think it should have new versions with vista-tan an other videos featuring other tans as well.

Smokey

that's not as easy as it'd seems, there are lots of Vistans..
You could make an entire Troubled Vistan series...:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

That would be interesting to see.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i'd be a little afraid if that happened....
it's like one of those lame spin-off sitcoms that come from popular shows. from Trouble Windows comes "Vistan Party!"

and as for the B&hammer,  i remember that a (now former) teacher of mine said that getting stuff from youtube flash IS NOT illegal, but it's kind of a gray area. just go to a youtube converter, and, poof. congrats, you acquired .mp3!! *video game style 'success!!' jump*
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

Most of Youtube is already pirated material anyway, the stuff that isn't is assumed to be public domain unless marked otherwise.

And I could totally see a Vis-tan party, since just one Vis-tan seems to like partying with all my XP-tans on the network.

Ugh, there goes the Router again. Too much traffic copying files from one  computer to the other, and Vista doesn't seem to play nice.

Smokey

What, a traffic hog? maybe that's why my downloads improved so much when i installed her...^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

makes me wonder if i should upload the rest.....
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

oh, btw, forgot about this one, have you guys seen it? (i have is as multimedia on another site)

http://hk.youtube.com/v/YGZELmN4fLU
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Yeah we had a thread for it somewhere at one time.. since we very rarely delete threads it will be around somewhere.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.