Main Menu

CAR-TANS!!! XD

Started by Kotaro, July 02, 2008, 09:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Yeah, I was kinda being just silly.
What I know, tanks are measured by armor thickness and weight. Or something, I'm not sure.

Smokey

Speed 'n gunz...
That's tanks... (and yes armor is important too of course, but it's less fun in peace-time practice):D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Yeah, well its not the old charger, its the new charger that has started sweepoing across the US replacing the crown vic as americas number one police interecepter both for its speed and handling.

The heair band is an idea, maybe... Tho Im against strapping parts to girls, as ive said many times before. I want to see a character  that matches the personality and reputation of the car, not simply parts of the car strapped to her.

Thinking about it now tho, maybe since its a sexy car, I could make her a mini skirted cop girl... Its a flashy car, so flashing a little leg might be appropriate...

Personality wise.. a girl with a strong sence of duty and the desier to protect others... She would be one of the fastest runners on the block, loving to chase after bad people or run for the fun of it.  Shes a rooky tho, the new girl on the force, and crown vic is always rubbing her experience and service record in her face.

Added after 19 minutes:

come to think of it, this should prolly be moved to the OStan fanfics and such subforum.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

True, but i don't really know how the car behaves and such, i was raised with the notion that american cars lack the sophistication of european or japanese ones (suspension, drivetrain and such), but make up for it with good looks and a great sounding V8s.....

Apart from the mirrors it kinda makes me think of a southern sherrif...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Spade777

how about 18 wheelers?

Cockleshell

Guys. Like lumberjacks.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

Quotehow about 18 wheelers?

Already have one, his name is Optimus Prime...

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

RandiNinja

Smokey

o_O...

Well a good truck can be a beautiful sight, and a truck is naked without her trailer......
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Not interested in this until cars get maglev.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

then dont post on it?  BRILLIANT!!

I think Im gonna doodle charger tan later.

NejinOniwa

Better yet, WHY don't cars have maglev?

Also I get a sudden urge to draw something crappy, say it's maglev and post it just to ruin the mood. Why is it so troll in here, skipper?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

pyohoho

troll sighted.
-whips out her red slingshot of death-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

If nejin is there, he is trolling. But please, dont feed the troll.  

Anyone have anything useful to say about car tans? anyone?