Anumations

Started by Toki, March 14, 2008, 12:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

What you can do, though, is to give the cosplay gallery a little visit and leave a few gifts for us. -w-

Added after 19 seconds:

MEWHWHWHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I didn't take any pictures myself ^ ^;; I might later...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

I seem not to have gotten many either D: I indended to get them later on in the con, but we kinda split off when you went to look for your friends.. CURSES!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

LOL DONGS XD

Hay guise. I haz an idea.
I conformation with every single meme on the internet, I propose we produce...the OS-Roll.

WHOM, I DARESAY, ART WITH ME!?

CaptBrenden

I assume that that post is somehow related because you want toki to animate an OS-tan rick roll

NejinOniwa

Well, not EXACTLY like that, but you're close. Let me explain.

The Rickroll has Astley and cheesy 80's music.

Tayroll has mistah Zonday and "move away to breathe in" action.

Something characteristic and funny.
Something we recognize and can put together with the fandom, so to say.
Something we can spam everywhere as some sort of trademark, saying "This is us, lol".
Something we can fake links with, and have people laugh at.

I dunno. It might be one out there already. If there is, we've got to find it; and if there isn't, we'll have to make one ourselves.

Care as much as you want, though, I'm just me wailing about.

Spade777

lol i thought rickroll was dead

Cockleshell

It died when Nancy Pelosi rickrolled America.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

i dunno, when was that?  Cus it seemed pretty alive when Rick himself rickrolled the Macys turkeybird parade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-hNMJvcyI&feature=related

Smokey

HAH, A...HA-HAAHA!!!

I i were there with this mate pof mine, you'd see two guys running away, screaming...

RickRoll should be categorised as a WMD or a WMA, Weapon of Mass Annoyance...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

anyhow, Im against us becoming internet arssholes like 4chan. This is a bad idea

Cockleshell

Indeed, this forum is one of the nicest forums I've ever become a part of.

Smokey

true, true... 4chan is in my eyes a collection of different cesspools...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!