Attention, ladies!

Started by MisterCat, September 12, 2006, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

SleepyD

Ah, the '50s....

thank god for rock 'n roll.

Kami-Tux

Oh, MisterCat? since you like this... would you want to play that part?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

MisterCat

Kami-Tux, I don't like this!  That's why I posted it, so people could see the ridiculousness of such suggestions.

;026

Anyway, it's a spoof; but it's not that far off the mark when it comes to expectations of women who work in the home.  In many parts of the world, as I'm sure you know, those "guidelines" remain the status quo ante.

;013

=^..^=

Ultimaninja

lol, that list made me laugh!
...and not in a bad way, I mean comparing it to my parents.

My dad is the best cook, laundry, and pretty much household chores. But he's lazy and won't do it unless asked...he had to teach my mom how to cook, do the laundry etc.

My mom took martial arts lessons and sword lessons, and would beat the cr@p outta dad if he ever forced her to do most of this without any help...

ahh...my family is awsome...

NewYinzer

Very funny! Ah...the 50's. To think when I read the title, I thought someone was planning to grope our female members throught text!

panda

NewYinzer

Yeah...anyway, it looks like panda has returned!

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

Very funny! Ah...the 50's. To think when I read the title, I thought someone was planning to grope our female members throught text!

Huh wha? *covers self and os-tans in blankets* No thanks >.>;;

Man that list was ha-ha, but not hilarity. And not cause I'm all, "OMG FEMINISMISM", it just wasn't all that funny to me period XD; I think original texts > anything pulled as a joke.
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

Dear GAWDS.... @__@'

You know, as an animal, this is particularly shocking.  ^__^'

Not only are male-dominant human societies a fairly recent phenomenon in the history of the species, but male dominated social orders in the entire bisexual animal kingdom are somewhat of a minority....  ^__^;

All the mammals in the world wouldn't even put a dent to the sheer size of the insect kingdom, among other examples.  `v'

CaptBrenden

..... C Chan, stuff like that is going to get you banned from talking and confined to interperitive dance.

In a related story tho,  I have a buddy thats in trouble for being abusive right now because of that mentality.  He was fine while he was in the marines letting out his aggression, but as soon as he got out, he started getting violent with his wife because she didnt do his laundry, or didnt have dinner prepared for him when he got home and the like.  Its a shame really -_- too much testoterone.

QuoteQuote from : rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzer

Huh wha? *covers self and os-tans in blankets* No thanks >.>;;

Damn, I only came in here because I thought this is where we got to grope female members.  I think Ive been cheated!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

*dances*

....huh, not bad....  -v-

*performs Pas de Deux*

Ultimaninja

PHEAR teh female insects!!!

I've seen those Praying Mantis females and their head-biting chommpy biters of all run away...

and I've read enough manga to know when to run like hell (Love Hina) from the iron fist of hurty...

And my mom's : "Oh yeah, don't wanna do dishes huh (My name is not to be seen)!? Well how about a taste of Mr. Horse whip!!!"

*So scared*

CaptBrenden

women can be scary -_- we have to work hard to "keep them in thier place" so they dont figure out how scary they can be
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

QuoteDamn, I only came in here because I thought this is where we got to grope female members. I think Ive been cheated!

There is such a place? Oh, a wonderful, magical place! Just kidding!

Anyway, it is important to know when a woman is going to hurt you. But I haven't been with enough women to know! Must get date...