TODAY'S RIDDLE IS

Started by Chocofreak13, January 25, 2009, 06:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hey guys, I put some C4 in that cake, hope you like it~

ENJOY IT, YOU'LL BE LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

fail keeps failing... anyways we need to come up with a serious next riddle... choco-san, ou'll be the judge here... i'll be back tomorrow...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

-sits and thinks- I've never been that good of a riddler, but I might think of something.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

yummy. explosive!

*gasp* yay! i get to do things!

but if i'm not back for a few days with the milk dear please don't hit me again. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

HUUUUUUH? WUZZAAT, WOMAN!?

'>'

Right then, I'll riddle you good.

What is invisible, yet very obvious, beautiful, yet vicious, and can put armies to sleep as well as knock over a car?

Cockleshell

Atomic radiation?

Wind?

Windows ME?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

since when is ME invisible? Oi, oi.

Smokey

i would go with teh shell on guessing Wind?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Both wrong.

PROTIP: It is attached to a fish tail.
Kinda.

Smokey

water?

but that is only "invisible" in it's gaseous form, and transparent (at best ) in the two other forms
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Still wrong, my boi. -w-

Added after 23 seconds:

Also, it's much more specific than those guesses.

Cockleshell

Fish oil?

Due to my logic, a wave of fish oil could put armies to sleep (permanently) and knock over a car.

NejinOniwa

still wrong desu-yo~

Think BIGGER tail.

Cockleshell

Whale farts?

-completely stumped here-

NejinOniwa