click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Nejin-translator!
QuoteTsukkomi=Counter-retort
Nandeyanen=What the hell!
Bakuhatsu=Explosion
Katsu=Victory
Shobatsu=Punishment
Batsu=punishment, just a bit less fancy.
I BELIEVE THIS WOULD BE CORRECT

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

durf hurf, now you've crossed over into fail, derp.

Alex S

Once again, Nejin-san derailed a thread.
Back to topic, the MP3 of the music for the opening this topic used to discuss would be great, Choco-chan. It could be put in the downlads section.

NejinOniwa

Leave that to me, I'd say, since I've found it...

...then again, I'd like clearance from the brass first before the b&hammer strikes me down for piracy. -.-

Added after 1 hours 32 minutes:

The song's name is, btw, as it says in the video, Princess Brave! by Kotoko. Seek and torrent~ desu.

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Alex S"Once again, Nejin-san derailed a thread.
And the sun rose in the east this morning! :D

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Leave that to me, I'd say, since I've found it...

...then again, I'd like clearance from the brass first before the b&hammer strikes me down for piracy. -.-

The song's name is, btw, as it says in the video, Princess Brave! by Kotoko. Seek and torrent~ desu.
Good! Thanks for helping find the song without pirating! (it would really suck to have to b&hammer you, the most active forum member!)

NejinOniwa

Thing is now YOU will have to pirate it for yourselves, instead of me doing all the hard work for you. Ganbare~

Chocofreak13

stop taking all the credit. >_>; even though you deserve it for that song.

but i got the others, and i'll upload right now, ok? (well, finding princess brave first)

Added after 4 minutes:

well, furious digging turned it up from a japanese esnips. O_o; but i got it.

should i upload that one too? technically, it's not pirated, since you're getting it from me. (don't flame me if i'm wrong ;-; )
click to make it bigger

Alex S

I found it, but technically it'll probably be piracy no matter where it comes from, so no upload or link from me. Sorry. I don't want Aurora-chan to get banhammer-happy.

Any idea on where to get a .flv to Windows Media Formats converter that converts more than one minute of video?