Trouble Windows Alt. Opening

Started by Alex S, January 23, 2009, 06:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex S

I found this on YouTube while looking for OS-tan stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsYZZ0czYuo

By the way, we might consider finding more OS-tan videos to put on the forum's YouTube account.

NejinOniwa

Wait...we have a YT account?

Shit. I'm oblivious here. :>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex S

It hosts the LoveLoveOS video made by infinity_zero. And nothing else, but has four subscribers for some reason.

NejinOniwa

Aurora Borealis

Wow! Of all the OS-tan videos I've seen, I think that one is one of the best!

Nuker

I've seen it before. I think someone posted a link to it sometime ago...

Btw, I found a link to a higher quality version of the same video: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmwjQnJhBQ&feature=related

RandiNinja

My connection is extremely slow! I want to see the videos, but i can't!! ;063

Chocofreak13

HOW DID YOU ALL NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT??? 0_0; I SAW THAT MONTHS AGO AND I'VE BEEN HERE LESS THAN ALL OF YOU! I HAVE IT AS AN MP3!! ;_;

oh, and i have the full version of the first troubled windows opening. it's actually a song called "Sakuranbo Kiss ~Bakuhatsu da Mo-n~" by KOTOKO. (if you guys want i can upload the os-mp3s i have :3)

i like to think of the first opening as season 1 of "Trouble Windows", this one posted here as season 2.

i also bookmarked a couple of os vids from youtube, should i post them?
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Most of my OS-tan knowledge came from this site, and it wasn't mentioned anywhere until now. We certainly don't have it in the downloads section. I also have the full version of the first opening song. (BTW, it's sad if you've seen the subbed version of the opening enough times to think of the English words to the Japanese song as you're listening to it... I can watch the video of 'Marisa Stole the Precious Thing' in my head as I'm listening to it, same with Hare Hare Yukai...)

This opening looks to be a LOT less ME-tan centric, and even has non Windows-tans.  Is anyone else frightened by the first scene with Homeko? *shudders*

If anyone could find a WMV, MPEG, AVI, etc. of that opening, and the song, that'd be awesome. We should be the best Englilsh OS-tan site on teh intarwebs.

NejinOniwa

QuoteHOW DID YOU ALL NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT??? 0_0; I SAW THAT MONTHS AGO AND I'VE BEEN HERE LESS THAN ALL OF YOU! I HAVE IT AS AN MP3!! ;_;
Some people aren't tube-a-holics, you know -w-;
Besides, I've never looked around much for OS-Tan videos anyway.

As for that, you'd just need to rip the flv off YT, and convert it. Not that hard at all.

Odin Yggdrasil

I still like this one that I found and mirrored onto my own host for reliability.

It is almost like an Anime opening or something.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Alex S"Is anyone else frightened by the first scene with Homeko? *shudders*

I think it was Bill Gates..  ;026
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

yeah......bill gates was never meant to be yaoi-compatible. O_o; (MY POOR EYES)

uhm, so it wants the mp3 or not?

btw, does it want the tube vids this unit stumbled over?
on that note, does it want the Nijikaku vids? they be interesting. :3

Added after 3 minutes:

odin: MY GAWDESSES THAT WAS AMAZING-TASTIC. i bookmarked it, gonna show it to people. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

hmmm...

on another note...

Troubled Windows...
...I always read it as Troubled Widows...

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Added after 39 seconds:

Chocofreak13

i read it on a japanese site as "Trouble Windows". (that's how they described the fanbook. )
click to make it bigger