Hehehe... well, use your imagination, boys and girls...!  ^v'

'Kay then, I'll transmit that pic to the gallery under "Unknown".  ^__^

NewYinzer

Great pic! I wonder where it came from?

Quote'Kay then, I'll transmit that pic to the gallery under "Unknown". ^__^

Wouldn't it be under "Group"?

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Alfamille"

QuoteNow, no one here saw me, ok? I never posted this, no one readed this. I'm the same Windows family supporter as always, k?

Hey Darknight chill! ^_^

We could have a drink anytime as a form of humbleness and hospitality (actually good to see you again  ;010 )
yah, of course!.
But talking about that image, here's a similar one that creeps me out...

Don't want to know what'd happen if 95-tan suddenly sna---DEATH TO ALL MACS!!!!!

yah, I'm sure that'd happen  ;013

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "C-Chan"Okay, so I can at least co-create the first 1.0-tan.  ^__^
She'll probably be another tear-jerking character like Apple Lisa, but she won't be melancholy.  She'll incur a different sort of sadness.  ;_;
Still working out the details of 2.0-tan, but she'll probably look (but not act) like a pint-sized version of 3.1-tan.  

Oh, and doesn't XP-tan just have long hair?  Well, Pro anyway....
Homeko is a ponytail.  ^___^

Coincedentally, I've also thought of a character design for a Windows 1.0-tan but my version looks pretty scary though! But then again, Windows 1.0 doesn't have what is considered an elegant interface, even in the 80's!

C-Chan

Okay now.... -v-

A)  Darknight, you RULE!!!
'Tis another cute pic.  When I get the chance, I'll upload that one too.  ^.^

B) Mind if I take a look at it, Aurora?  ^__^
Is it up on your site?

Alex Stankevitch

C-Chan

Aurora,...  Never mind. Found her....  ^__^

Alex,... thank ye.... -v-

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88

Quote from: "Alfamille"

QuoteNow, no one here saw me, ok? I never posted this, no one readed this. I'm the same Windows family supporter as always, k?

Hey Darknight chill! ^_^

We could have a drink anytime as a form of humbleness and hospitality (actually good to see you again  ;010 )
yah, of course!.
But talking about that image, here's a similar one that creeps me out...

Don't want to know what'd happen if 95-tan suddenly sna---DEATH TO ALL MACS!!!!!

yah, I'm sure that'd happen  ;013

That ruled! XD

C-Chan

Hello all!   Late, very late, so I'll need to make this the fasted Post & Run ever...  x__x

Sorry it took a while, but had a brief loss of inspiration plus I came down with something.  Feeling fine now, but way behind s'hedule.  -v-'

Please welcome Windows 2.0-tan:  

<<<NOTE: PICTURE MOVED TO Annex>>>

She's lead a rough life, so please go easy on her.  ^^

Not finished with my rendition of 1.0-tan, but will try to get down ASAP.

NewYinzer, thanks a mil for loading up OSR2.5-sama!  Remind me to be yur slave later.

Aurora, promise to look at your threads when I return.

Gotta run, thanks all!  XvX'

Kami-Tux

*lol* 2.0-tan "mauert" ;>

She looks good! Great design! (but she reeks of M$! :) )

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Quote*lol* 2.0-tan "mauert" ;>

She looks good! Great design! (but she reeks of M$!  )

Oh no, be nice.  `v'
She and a few other former M$ employees (e.g., Xenix) were purged before the company set off on its imperialist ambitions.

So she's as much one of us than ever.  -v-

Kami-Tux

Maybe, I am a bit paranoid towards everything from M$! But then: M$ became imperialist with 2.0 already!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Isn't that a bit of a stretch, though?  '_'  
IBM still had M$ on a leash back then, and 2.0-tan just barely gatherered together a meager userbase that would help provide the backbone to 3.1-tan's popularity.  For that matter, we could easily argue that 1.0-tan is to blame for all this, but again, according to M$ itself and all its millions of users (unwilling or otherwise), history began from 3.1-tan onward.  Plus I'm sure neither one of them realized the devastation their descendants would bring about in the following decade -- in 2.0-tan's case, she believed the lie that it would be OS/2-tan who would be the flagship M$/IBM operating system, and did much of what she did in the hopes that it would help OS/2-neesan.

Still, you should definitely hold that thought, as it figures in to a lot of her early hardships.  Stuck wandering during the thick of the consumer war in the 90's, no doubt a lot of displaced OS-tans took out their frustrations on the only defenseless Windows-tan they could find.  

In addition, her responsibility in the M$ rise to power also plays a big part in the tremendous Guilt Complex she harbors (although other things play a role in that as well).  She always tries to help out in everything at the Binteji Renmei, as a way to repent and compensate for the burden she and 1.0-tan place on the group.  This of course often becomes counter-productive, since her health is frail -- by day's she end, she might unwillingly divert MORE attention and resources than she was originally looking to save, which in turn feeds the viscious cycle all over again.  That's the reason why, even though she is a slightly capable OS-tan, she's still listed as a "handicapped" Binteji Renmei member and often gets special treatment by Amiga-tan and the like.

No doubt she'd prefer that you speak the truth about her and she would in no way argue against the point,... but given that she's already a downed opponent, I'd say there's no need or no point to kicking her as well.  -_-

Not when there's bigger, more modern, more spiteful Windows-tans to fry.  `v'

NewYinzer

Great picture (as always)! After all, she was a small step before the great leap that was Windows 95. I remember that the first computer I used was running Windows 3.0. I still have the install disks for 3.0 as well as a few for Compuserve Information Manager and MS-DOS 5.0. Don't forget that 3.0 comes before 3.1!

C-Chan

Fufufu..... ^.^

Um,... NewYinzer..... ^^'

Don't you mean 2.0?  ^v^'