7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

WHAT?! You installed Windows 95 on a 386?! o_o

I didn't think that was possible!

Smokey

sure it was...
Install Win95 on a AM486DX4 with a CDrom drive and then install that HDD with its controller card in the 386, easy ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

congee

btw

off of futaba.
i do enjoy that last one most

Smokey

Nice...
Thumbs up from me... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Tycho

I defiantly think this is the sort of aroma 7-tan should have. Yellow hair, goes with the win 7 feel. Skinny, cause win7 uses bugger all system resources, fit as win7 is fast, even faster than xp. And happy. Win7 is a pleasure to use.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Smokey

;015  ;015  ;015

wow

Added after 1 minutes:

plus i kinda agree, assuming all this is true (speed, resourcehungry-ness, wich i'll believe, since we're talking windows) it'd fit nicely into the design
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nuker

QuoteYellow hair, goes with the win 7 feel

How, exactly? I have the beta and al I see is blue (and transparent, of course)

QuoteSkinny, cause win7 uses bugger all system resources,

You call running on a netbook using only 386Mb of RAM "using all system resources"? Personally I'm running the 64bit version of the OS with 3Gb of RAM, and the OS itself never uses more than 1Gb.

Btw, I like the second and the third Futaba design. I think the third design, in particular, has the right colour scheme (which is the same one of the OSC design). And now I -know- I must use that 7-shaped shirt. It's like... the only common trait of all the designs?

Smokey

WTF, has micro$oft taught windows to be frugal with the system again?!

I need to try that shiz... where do i get?????
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nuker

Quote from: "Smokey"WTF, has micro$oft taught windows to be frugal with the system again?!

I need to try that shiz... where do i get?????

Here. There used to be a limit on the amount of beta keys given, but MS has removed it. You have time until January 24 to download it. The beta will expire on August, 1st.

Smokey

Awesome, thanks... ;010

FREEEEEEEEE WINDOOOOOOOOOOOWS!!!! YEAH! :D

Added after 10 minutes:

heh, quite a bit of bugs already known to M$, aren't there... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nuker

Quote from: "Smokey"Awesome, thanks... ;010

FREEEEEEEEE WINDOOOOOOOOOOOWS!!!! YEAH! :D

Added after 10 minutes:

heh, quite a bit of bugs already known to M$, aren't there... :D

Yeah, but the fact that they're already known and patched is very unlike MS, IMO. :P

Smokey

true, that reminds me of a pic of 2k-tan floating around here somewhere "time to patch again?"...
Raising the question why there aren't any -tans covered in patches and bandages...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Another of smokey-kun's likings have surfaced. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nuker

So... I've been coming up with various ideas on how to use the 7-shaped shirt in the OSC design. Since I managed to fix my scanner (it didn't work under Vista but it does under 7, yay!) I thought I'd post a sketch of my idea.

I didn't colour it because I have several different color schemes in mind and I'd like to hear your opinion on them.

The sketch:

My ideas:
-the coat actually has sleeves, they're just transparent. However a sleeveless version of the coat would also be cool.
-I think the 7-shirt should be silver, but it could as well be blue, or black.
-The 7-shirt is partially hidden by the coat, so, to show that it is actually shaped like a 7, the "Taskbar" should be completely transparent and the coat should be a semi-transparent blue.
-Obviously all the transparent stuff would become black when 7-tan goes 'berserk'
-Glasses or not?

Ideas, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Kiso

Hmmm.... nice Ragnarok Online IMG, Tycho... though I have reservations on using that type of clothing and/or color scheme.

Hmm... now, seeing as I can't get my hands on 7 (this PC I have I don't want to risk, plus I lack broadband for a while)... I might have to draw conclusions from common knowledge and common sense rather than my keener and technical observational skills.

In the case of 7-tan, Nuker, the default theme colors of the OS should be standard for her appearance, but seeing as you can change the theme's color scheme to your liking, the '-tan should be able to take on multiple colors schemes and attires. This would make the OS-tan as fashionable as XP-tan should have been. But then again, I am not sure if you can modify the windows shell to change the appearance of the UI. Yes, she should at least change clothes color every once in a while, if not able to part with them altogether.

One thing that I have seen is that the OS is indeed fast and more resource conscious, and might get better with time. 7-tan might go that same way as well, besting Vistan's performance with less effort... and that's not counting that she's more multitask-friendly. So maybe she's physically between XP-tan and Vistan... if not including 2k-tan into the mix.

I took those many things into consideration when making my own design... but so far have come close nothing concrete, as I seems to make slight changes to everything. Hmm.... I think I will go the Microsoft way on this and build up from Vista to see where I end up.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life