Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Humm, I cant say I really resigned. I must say I was quite disgruntled, but I never put in an official letter of resignation. However after taking I think about a month break I came back and my name had been removed from the moderators, so I guess I was removed or fired for absence.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Your tag still says "global moderator" however. That's confusing -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

odd indeed, but my name was taken off where it lists the mods for a board... anyhow the topic is derailing here

IanDanKilmaster

I know Nejin-san already mentioned this guy much earlier in this thread, but has anyone let him know this is the OSC forum yet?  He doesn't seem to be a bot, but he sure does like to advertise.  If you haven't already, could Aurora or Tsubashi please review and warn this user?

These are his only three posts:
Post 1 (again)
Posts 2 & 3

btw.  Thanks to Captain-sama for already posting a little heads up to said user.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

ITT:
MODS = GODS
EVERYONE ELSE=THE ALLSEEING EYE OF THE USERBASE

Tsubashi

@IanDanKilmaster: Thank you, as you noticed, you are far from the first person to notice such. Subsequentially, the user has been warned.

@VonDaab: Judging from the "Post does not exist" on the links I am guessing Aurora-sama took care of this?

Added after 52 seconds:

@Nejin: ..?
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Yup, deleted those threads. Aside from being advertising, the hotmail address supposedly representing a tech product selling company seemed very suspicious. ¬__¬

CaptBrenden

Humm seems when I choose my sucsessor, I chose wisely

Added after 15 hours 36 minutes:

the following threads are posted by the same spam bot.. and there are alot of them. get clipping!

Sailor moon hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     4     Yesterday, at 09:26 pm
mejoseph01  
   One Piece Hentai Doujin Collection      mejoseph01      0     3     Yesterday, at 09:26 pm
mejoseph01  
   Negima hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     4     Yesterday, at 09:25 pm
mejoseph01  
   Naruto hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     2     Yesterday, at 09:25 pm
mejoseph01  
   King of Fighters hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     2     Yesterday, at 09:24 pm
mejoseph01  
   Gundam seed hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     3     Yesterday, at 09:24 pm
mejoseph01  
   Final Fantasy hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     2     Yesterday, at 09:23 pm
mejoseph01  
   Evangelion Henati doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     3     Yesterday, at 09:22 pm
mejoseph01  
   Dead or Alive hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     2     Yesterday, at 09:22 pm
mejoseph01  
   Code Geass hentai doujin collection      mejoseph01      0     3     Yesterday, at 09:21 pm
mejoseph01  
   Bleach hentai doujin collection

Alex S

Didn't these threads exist a few months ago?  If so, then they were created again just recently, by the exact same person.

Aurora Borealis

I dropped the hammer and DELETED EVERYTHING!! ;010

Those might be duplicate threads- I vaguely recall seeing their titles on the index page some time ago.

NejinOniwa

B&hammer on the guy then, perhaps?

CaptBrenden

or bot. Its pretty obvious its automated. I sent Tsubashi a pm about it. If he managed to log the bots IP he can delete it and block it from rejoining, which I blieve its already done because I think I removed it before.

NejinOniwa